Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just want extended LCA's and a harness bar lol or better yet a 6 point bolt in cage with a harness bar. Like the Cusco ones for subaru's and what not. I wanted to build my own intake manifold because I don't like that the stock one wraps around the head, but if someone made a reasonably priced one that would be nice!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
cams and pistons would be awesome, intake manifold, ive seen the japan note have a different intake, would love to see some in the states or if a company makes em, like skunk2
Read this after I said we need an intake manifold lol cams and pistons would be rad, I wanna boost my versa but idk how much I trust the stock internals. Plus a higher redline would always be nice! and who doesn't love a good lopey idle :wink

·
Registered
90 Posts
cusco has a front strut bar in their inventory for the first gen sedans, you'll have to email their R&D department.

i feels you on that, just waiting and waiting.

seibon is looking into make parts for the sedan, but isn't really looking towards making anything now, probably next year is what I've been told.
Would anyone else be interested in a cage and/or harness bar?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.