Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all!

Just wanted to get your feedback. What types of products do you want to see available for our cars?

I have lots of friends in the industry and they are always looking for input on the types of products to develop! Many of the Manufacturers here in Socal call me when they need vehicles for development and test fits.

I want to see this platform grow...and willing to help out where i can! Not only am i a dealer for aftermarket parts...but i'm also an enthusiast and own a Versa as well!

What are your thoughts? What would you like to see?

Scott

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What I want to know is why we don't have a short throw shifter yet!? I see the 1.8L has one, but no love for the 1.6L yet. I feel like a short throw shifter kit could really help change how the car shifts and help make changing into 5th gear a bit shorter.

Also do we have OEM window visors yet? I believe AVS makes them, but I would rather buy them from Nissan or a better company.
Most companies are apprehensive when it comes to spending the time and resources to develop new products. They want to make sure there is a market for them where they can sell tons of them. The 1.8L has a short shifter...and i bet their sales will dictate as to whether they will make them for the 1.6.

I'm trying to get some feedback here on some wanted/needed parts...but only a handful of people have chimed in on this. When i go to the manufacturer and ask them to develop products for us, the first thing they ask is "How many of these can we expect to sell?". It makes it tough where there are just a handful of us actually interested in these parts!

As for the visors...nothing yet :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'd just like to add as a message to scott....im sure if need be there will be some of us on this forum that would be willing to help with some of the expense and or loaning their car if need be to get some of these parts developed....also if you dont mind would I be able to try and promote the versa note group on facebook to try and get more people interested?
I will offer to loan my Note to companies local to me as its an extra vehicle for me...i usually commute on my motorcycle ;)

I spoke to my Stillen rep yesterday, he is going to pitch the Note to his weekly meeting today to see if they are able to develop some parts for us! So we shall see what happens from it!

As for internals...once we can get an engine replaced here under warranty, i will be using it for measurements...and see about getting some internals developed for it as well.

And yes, please share and promote the Facebook Group! Thats why i created it! ;)

Scott

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Hey Guys...sorry I've been quite lately! Been working on getting some parts available for our Versa Notes!

Whiteline Suspension has sent me a front sway bar to test fit...should hopefully have that on next week...stay tuned for results!

XForce Varex Mufflers - I'll be testing this unique muffler on my Versa Note as well...interesting concept by this Australian company. We are now official XForce dealers! Stay tuned for pics and video to come soon!

XForce Varex Single Tip Oval Muffler ? 2.5? Inlet & 2.5? Outlet | Nissan Race Shop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.