Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Came up with another item I would like to see for the note....window visors and carbon fiber hatch and front hood...cause man the stock hood is heavy for how small it is
That'll be cool with some carbon fiber front fenters. I thought of making long tubed headers. Its possible to make them for the versa, becsuse the headers are shrt and run down to the down pipe before the resonator then to the exhaust and axle back.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a Note. I was bum out when Tanabe came out with th NF springs rather than the DF series. I was hoping after the R&D they would relase some coilover. Boo!!!!! Tanabe

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have a Note. I was bum out when Tanabe came out with th NF springs rather than the DF series. I was hoping after the R&D they would relase some coilover. Boo!!!!! Tanabe
head over to nissanraceshop.com they have BC racing coil overs for the Note up for sale there :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
I actually asked around about those, they seem to be for 2012+ versa and it does say note but nobody could confirm it they actually fit the Note.
go to BC racing's site directly and look up applications and you'll see that they list the Note and the same part number for the coil overs that they are offering on the nissanraceshop.com website, they list a completely different part number for the sedan coil overs on BC racing's website

edit: just went to BC racing's north america website and their applications list doesnt even list a coil over set for the versa sedan, just the Note with chassis code E12, which is what the current Note that we have here in the states is. also, you have to realize, the current Note that we have has been out since 2012, hence the 2012+ that they have listed in their applications list.

·
Registered
90 Posts
cusco has a front strut bar in their inventory for the first gen sedans, you'll have to email their R&D department.

i feels you on that, just waiting and waiting.

seibon is looking into make parts for the sedan, but isn't really looking towards making anything now, probably next year is what I've been told.
Would anyone else be interested in a cage and/or harness bar?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Hey Guys...sorry I've been quite lately! Been working on getting some parts available for our Versa Notes!

Whiteline Suspension has sent me a front sway bar to test fit...should hopefully have that on next week...stay tuned for results!

XForce Varex Mufflers - I'll be testing this unique muffler on my Versa Note as well...interesting concept by this Australian company. We are now official XForce dealers! Stay tuned for pics and video to come soon!

XForce Varex Single Tip Oval Muffler ? 2.5? Inlet & 2.5? Outlet | Nissan Race Shop

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey Guys...sorry I've been quite lately! Been working on getting some parts available for our Versa Notes!

Whiteline Suspension has sent me a front sway bar to test fit...should hopefully have that on next week...stay tuned for results!

XForce Varex Mufflers - I'll be testing this unique muffler on my Versa Note as well...interesting concept by this Australian company. We are now official XForce dealers! Stay tuned for pics and video to come soon!

XForce Varex Single Tip Oval Muffler ? 2.5? Inlet & 2.5? Outlet | Nissan Race Shop
if you need a sedan for a test fit, let me know :wink

that muffler looks cool, and might be cool sounding as well, by the pictures of it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I drive a 2015 sedan. A short shifter with a threaded end would be my number one. I was so disappointed when I tried to unscrew my knob the first couple days of having the car. Also some air bag suspension. Iv seen some for the 1st gen but not the 2nd. I'm sure these will eventually be made but the sooner the better!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
If it's a standard why not just cut the shaft and thread it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
If it's a standard why not just cut the shaft and thread it?
I had thought about doing that or even getting a metal thread adapter and sticking it on with epoxy, but then I'd never be able to bring it back to stock. All I wanted was to change the color so I got crafty and bought a bag of ballons and slipped one over. Only cost $1 for a bag of 20 and its held up. I half expected it to rip within a few days, but the same ballons has been on about a month with no signs of wear. So I'm happy with it lol

Attachments

41 - 57 of 57 Posts