Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
We've been getting thunderstorms almost every afternoon here so it's hard to keep the V clean during the summer. The weather was clear, I wash my car and stormy by 2PM then rains.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
the reason i said hmmm is because it rained after i washed my car lol and when i dried up it looked like that hahahaha...

·
Registered
147 Posts
i use mothers wax products. for some reason its worked the best for me. i feel like all the other ones with goofy high tech sounding names have way too much junk in them. I feel like mothers is like the "classic" choice or something.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
i dunno if i should make another thread about clay bars because i just finished cleaning my sisters rav4 with driwash well not actually finished lol i got lazy and didnt really do the roof :p shhhh dont tell her lol... my sister doesnt wash her car nor wax it... she only brings it to the car wash place once every six month i think lol... so heres what i noticed the clear coat is full of impurities because its very very rough on the skin lol... so i used dri wash and watched it dissolve the dirt putting it in a kinda liquid state as i wipe it the dirt came off easily only problem is it feels rough and i though it was scratching but it wasnt :p so after doing the whole car i used mothers clay bar and detailer spray and did the whole side of the car lol not the roof :p i was amazed how much smoother it became after using the clay... then i put on another coat of dri wash and it became brighter :p

in conclusion: if you dont wash your car nor wax it at least use a clay bar after you do your first through wash then apply a coat of wax... please wax your car at least every 3~6 months lol...

items i used:
Dri wash n guard
mothers clay bar kit
turtle wax interior care "i even used it on the plastic trim around the car"
6 micro fiber towel
1 hour labor time

No garden hose, sponges, brush, buckets, soap, wax, water ^_^v

·
Registered
8 Posts
Comming from the Corvette family, I only use Zaino products. A lot of work, but you can't beat the results. IMHO.

http://www.zainostore.com/

Any questions drop me a specific question. If you follow all the info on the site, you can't go wrong. They even tell you what kinds of towels to buy.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I just went through the automated touch free! And for $10 bucks my car came out looking exactly the same way it went in :(.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
hahahhahahaha i have to readjust my sunroof because of automated car wash in chicago... after using automated car wash for 2 year i think the support for the sunroof gave up lol... ill have to get it check because its creating too much noise from the vibration....

21 - 29 of 29 Posts