Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I can't find the response thread, or any other random chit-chat threads. being this is the off topic section I figure this is safe here.

So whats up? I haven't been on here for awhile, been busy, got engaged. The fiancee is away this week so I have had some free time and found my way back here. Looks like lots of changed on the site, looking good.

What is everyone else up to?

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Nice to hear from you man.

Recently I've been enjoying this nice warm weather myself. Just had a BBQ and was at the beach before that today. How's life up north? Hoping to get a new wheel/suspension set up soon...hoping for coilovers with some wide 16 inch wheels.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I'm glad the weather is warming up here too… finally. Was a hard winter this year. Life up north going pretty good right now as long as it doesn't snow for a couple years after that winter.

IMO 16's are perfect on a Versa, good choice. And coil overs will be the better performance choice as well. Are you going adjustable?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Congratulations Drew!
Free time? What's it like???
As long as you're driving 4x4 F150, I don't wanna hear you b&m about a tough winter...Bwahaha
But seriously, congrats on your engagement, and your new property up north as well. Jay

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Welcome back! Congrats on the engagement.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I'm super happy about it, things moved kind of fast but we have known each other most of our lives (she was my best friends sister before :laugh:) so it wasn't as if we just rushed into it.

Jay! What is new with you? Versa still looking good! How are you liking the Charger? I always liked those, and the 2015's look ridiculously awesome too.

Yeah I got around alright this winter in my own truck, but I was stuck with a Caravan until March though as a company vehicle. With how much tools and equipment I carry around it just can't handle the weight, nor was it excellent in snow. And as for the property… I love it, but others don't see the appeal lol. Its totally unserviced, and I don't plan on adding any services to it. Its a 7 hour drive but for the price tag (you really would not believe how little I paid) it was no brainer after selling the place in St. Anns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts