Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up people. New to this site but not to Nissans. I had a 05 altima that was wrecked so I got a suv after. It was such a gas hog that I traded with my wife and started driving her Versa to work since I have to travel farther. So it's a 2008 Versa S that's blue and completely stock so far. Would like to do just minor mods nothing to dramatic. Uh dont know what else to say but if you have any ? Just ask me.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Welcome to the forums Californian!

Blue versas are one of the best colors for these cars, so lucky you! auto or manual? any ideas what kind of mods you'd like to do? looks, performance, etc?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum what mods are you thinking of.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I got a hatchback but its automatic. Some of the mods I wanna do some rims the xxr513, lower it, window tint and the stock hatch spoiler. Oh and maybe a lip kit. I'm not sure about performance mods except for a intake

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! Location is SJ? What!?!?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome pal, enjoy your stay. Let us see what you got.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm ESSJ too, its a first to see someone else rep a V in SJ. Usually I'd see Fit's. What are your plan to the V?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm ESSJ too, its a first to see someone else rep a V in SJ. Usually I'd see Fit's. What are your plan to the V?
I wanna lower it, get som xxr 513, the stock spoiler cuz mine don't have it, some tint for now for the outside. Maybe a cai, I really not sure about performance. Oh I might do a lip kit all around. What you got going?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I wanna lower it, get som xxr 513, the stock spoiler cuz mine don't have it, some tint for now for the outside. Maybe a cai, I really not sure about performance. Oh I might do a lip kit all around. What you got going?
So far I'm all stock. I'm planning on getting lowering springs (thinking about coilovers), drag dr-31, and 6k hids. I'm looking for an extra set of headlight for a little project.
Those xxr 513 look clean, I've seen a cube sitting on those rims. What brand lip kit?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.