1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I had that in my 240sx and hated it. It didn't leak but dam did it make noise and the headliner was no longer tight but loose fabric. Maybe it was the way installed but that was my only experience with it and it wasn't good.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Cool. I love my sunroof and use it pretty much every day. It feels weird when I'm driving a car without one. If the company can give you a warranty then I'd go for it.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool. I love my sunroof and use it pretty much every day. It feels weird when I'm driving a car without one. If the company can give you a warranty then I'd go for it.
its a 3 yr warranty for the sunroof and the quailified installer (which it is). Then its lifetime for parts. Im waiting for price quotes from the installer and I need to save up some money.....

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Sweet! That would be great if you could get it, and with a warranty it sounds like a good deal!

I saw a Versa Sedan while in P.A this weekend that had a sunroof ... I was driving so I wasn't able to snap a pic. It's the first sedan I have ever seen with one. I rarely see any Versa's here with them.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet! That would be great if you could get it, and with a warranty it sounds like a good deal!

I saw a Versa Sedan while in P.A this weekend that had a sunroof ... I was driving so I wasn't able to snap a pic. It's the first sedan I have ever seen with one. I rarely see any Versa's here with them.
I know in 08 a sunroof and sport package was optional, But that was the only year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts