Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the last couple of days, alot of you guys gave been getting a security token missing
EDIT: I found the Daylight Savings setting in usercp is the problem, turn that off and it should go away, if you cant get into you usercp becuase of security token, pm me, or email me via the form on the security token page, and give me your user name and i can change it for you

I am not sure what is causing this. I will hopefully have a chance to look into it tomorrow and see if i cant figure out what is going on

Dave

·
Registered
123 Posts
I changed my daylight time settings and had no more issues. I turned of the auto daylight times detection and i stoppped getting that error

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I can't get into my user CP? I tried to change my time to my location and now I can't get back into there? I will PM you as well.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Not sure if you did something or not but after I PM'd you I was in the user CP screen and I just went and shut off the DST thing and all is good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.