Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to welcome Versaspeed.com and Bob to our forums, glad to have you aboard.

Dave

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey, I'm back in town!
Give us a visit on versaspeed.com...we have specials going on right now on Fujita CAI's and NISMO Rims. ;)
Unlike other vendors, we specialize in the Nissan Versa, own a Nissan Versa and carry only Nissan Versa products and accessories. We have tested and helped design product for the Versa and continue to be on the cutting edge when it comes to the Versa community.
If you don't see something don't hesitate contacting us.
We also race Nissan’s and have many track records in the So. Cal Region and have had championships in different classes....all in a Nissan.
So “why keep it stock....when you can make it rock!” come visit versaspeed.com. :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey gang....been a while but been really busy on projects with the Versa and other things so sorry for not posting more.
I've got a bunch of items I'm working on plus have just released some new goodies and some other things on the drawing board that will be interesting and fun in the near future. This weekend I'll be putting on the APR Splitter and the Blitz Throttle Control and as soon as I can I'll hit up an autox and try them out....I'll have a report on my website and post it here also. Remember, I not only sell it....I test it and use it to make sure is worth it....LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Great to have a vendor like you who really supports the car and products for the car. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks Rob.....it's my pleasure......plus I'm having so much damn fun!...can I say damn? I just came back from a meeting and I'm working on a couple of new things so stay tuned.....can't let the cat out of the bag but trust me......it's going to be some pretty exciting stuff for our cars.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Don't forget I have the 1.6, so don't leave me out :).

Also been trying to get some euro left hand drive tiida parts. Any chance you guys have a connection because all the people I can get JDM parts from say they can't get euro nissan parts? I want a cup holder with lid.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Friggen great. Its hard enough to get anything here, let alone cheap shit copy crap and now the expensive stuff is even more expensive. :(

1 - 20 of 37 Posts