Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
We need more members because it's dam hard to get meets going. If you were in CT, MA, or RI I would have gone.

·
Registered
425 Posts
ERRRRRRRRRR bad news Its not gana happen..........stupid girlfriend im gana be busy so this will be post ponned till further notice sorry guys :(

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
my boss mentioned me having it off, then i look at my schedule and i work on sunday... i dunno right now, ill have to call him

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sweet. if you guys are gonna hang out for a bit on saturday let me know and I'll let you mooch off my VIP pass. :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Local meet & greets in the West Central Region United States. Discuss here!
what the hell... this no offense but this layout sucks!!

just my .2 since it probably took a while to organize the threads. categorize them like how you guys did (CA, HI), but within that thread let us make topics for individual posts... I think this layout is going to be confusing searching through 30+pages to find out where the new meet info starts.

suggestion:
(CA, HI) --> thread topic --> post

not
(CA, HI) --> Post

btw BUMP!!!:thumb2:

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
what the hell... this no offense but this layout sucks!!

just my .2 since it probably took a while to organize the threads. categorize them like how you guys did (CA, HI), but within that thread let us make topics for individual posts... I think this layout is going to be confusing searching through 30+pages to find out where the new meet info starts.

suggestion:
(CA, HI) --> thread topic --> post

not
(CA, HI) --> Post

btw BUMP!!!:thumb2:
I was trying to do that, but I don't have the administration privilages. The admin can change it like that, maybe shoot them a PM.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Ok, I PMed the Administrator and hopefully get it changed right away. I would make them subforums, but I dont have the privilages.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts