Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I Am Rixon, I want to know What are the BEST car speakers?
okay, so i have as much bass as i need in my car. ive got subs, got alpine r's component speakers, very happy bass wise. i need the best high frequency sound i can power off my deck. in 4 inch speakers on my dash. ideas?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hi I Am Rixon, I want to know What are the BEST car speakers?
okay, so i have as much bass as i need in my car. ive got subs, got alpine r's component speakers, very happy bass wise. i need the best high frequency sound i can power off my deck. in 4 inch speakers on my dash. ideas?
You're gonna need more than deck RMS to have a cleaner sound (high frequencies). I'm running an Alpine X300 which has 16 RMS per channel. I bought an Alpine power pack that plugs into the deck and pushes 45 RMS per channel, through stock speakers. It's bang for the buck when I was considering spending more on components and it wouldn't an increase the power. So you should opt for an amp to power your speakers for a cleaner sound.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Agreed. The best thing you could ask for, an amp. Ive got pioneer components up front, 2-way infinity's in rear, 5-ch boston amp, and a 8" kicker sub. It's not the best, but it does sound good to me, and has plenty of power whenever I need to increase the volume, and it's still crystal clear. I am running 50w rms to the front and rear speakers, and 250w rms to the sub. So a total of 450w rms. The pioneers need 50rms, and the infinity's need 60 rms, so they are getting the power they need. Great sound, and enough for me. My dad has a cube, and he opted for the rockford sound system thru Nissan. Running of no amp for the speakers, those speaker are nice too, and things are crystal clear. I could only imagine after market rockford's.

·
Registered
34 Posts
tweeters..... give you great highs perfect clarity. fosgate along with most other brands now days come with bass filters in their tweeters i wouldnt recommend getting any pair of tweeters without a bass filter. (3 way speakers will give you all the same sound if you run a small amp to them)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.