Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the holidays are coming soon so I thought I would see what people are getting their signifacant other one. This could help other people get ideas to.

Ill start off: I got the wifey a coach purse, perfume she wanted, a pink cover for her phone, and a bra. Maybe some scrapbooking stuff but I dont know what lol.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Mmm ..... I love Coach purses :)

We do Secret Santa in my immediate family, so we only have to buy one gift :) Works out great, since we really don't need anything; but still like to open one gift each on Christmas :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I think ever girl loves coach purses. thats good though as long as everyone in the family is happy.

And i dont know what im getting the V yet lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
I getting my girlfriend, a day trip to a spa/massage. Flowers, candy, tickets to concerts and movies she wants to see.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
due to lack of funds we agreed to not get eachother anything and have a nice romantic night out. Though I will still get her a nice card, and flowers and maybe a little something ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Robj80 thats nice to hear that you guys can do that im happy for you guys and hope you guys have a great night out.

Muzzle thats nice to here girls always love spa treatments.

Bluv dont worrie you still have time. Just dont wait to long lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
@Clean_4th lol!

I'm thinking of getting a fancy charm bracelet from a jewelry store and a new jewelry box to hide it in

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Robj80 thats nice to hear that you guys can do that im happy for you guys and hope you guys have a great night out.

Muzzle thats nice to here girls always love spa treatments.

Bluv dont worrie you still have time. Just dont wait to long lol.

lol thanks!! I need to think of something

·
Registered
639 Posts
"Muzzle thats nice to here girls always love spa treatments."

;-)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Can't say!
Wife over shoulder! LOL

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@ IluvmyVersa
I have gotten my girl something from pandora but I forgot. Ive gotten her alot of jewlery lol a couple years ago i got her a hand made one of a kind belly button ring (that was a pretty penny out of my pocket lol)

@08Versa
thats funny make sure if you do tell us she doesnt come on the forum and read what you wrote haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts