Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so no one has posted here so I wanted to be the first :) lol what movie are you guys most excited about this summer????

Me personally im wainting for G.I. Joe!!!!Rise of the Cobra!!! omg im a big fan of g I joe :) plus Taking Of Pelham 123 looks amazing :)

COBRA!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I guess I don't watch enough TV because I didn't know about any of these movies. I couldn't tell you one movie coming out. I haven't even seen a preview for anything in awhile. Post up if any of these movies are good. Maybe I will check one out.

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
I guess I don't watch enough TV because I didn't know about any of these movies. I couldn't tell you one movie coming out. I haven't even seen a preview for anything in awhile. Post up if any of these movies are good. Maybe I will check one out.
That is too funny, I was thinking the same thing, i am way out of it,

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theo thursday? where at? oh hey i forgot my friend just bought a versa and she will be joining us soon :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
I don't know what i was hoping for, but it wasn't that. That movie doesn't look very good at all. :(

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
she got silver color sedan do ...........i told her just wait till i get it in my dealership but i sent her to my buddy's dealership that i owed him afavor anyways so it still worked out :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
she is asleep but will tell her in the morning i think she is tata12001 person cuz i told her today and that person joined today

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
theo thursday? where at? oh hey i forgot my friend just bought a versa and she will be joining us soon :)
Awesome we recruited another member!

she got silver color sedan do ...........i told her just wait till i get it in my dealership but i sent her to my buddy's dealership that i owed him afavor anyways so it still worked out :)
Woohoo! Another sedan, were taking over :). Have her do an intro post. I'm wondering if she is 1.8 or 1.6.

eww, a sedan.... lol, sorry Rob....
I knew someone would say this :(, just can't get any sedan love around here :lol:

. . .and back to the topic there is a movie coming out called "My Sister's Keeper". My girl read the book last year and talked my head off about it so I'm curious to see the movie and she is too. Sorry guys it's nothing manly like G.I. Joe but hey I drive a sedan.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sedans.......suxs hatchbacks rule! lmao j/k

she got the 1.8 S with no power package and automatic i think

By the way im gana ad the incent lighting to my car soon :) my parts department has it in stock so i want to install that :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts