Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd make a thread on picture of all other cars we either own, drive for work, or even if its someone elses you live with.

Heres mine. Its not really a car but it does have a engine and it is gas powered lol. Its a John Deer Gator

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Its a Gator
Gas or diesel? Have cousin w diesel on farm, runs all day on one tank, loves it! Uses it to zip between properties, little jobs, etc. Only uses pickup when time to go to town.:thumb2:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Banned
455 Posts
I was briefly ages ago; but not anymore.
yea i remember seeing it on steelies in the snow. lol i was just looking throw the show threads on there and saw your versa next to his car with you guys standing next to it. i showed my girl friend cause she has a blue versa same color as my spec-v. said look we not the only one. hahaha

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
what do i see a SER!!!!!!!!!!
Naw, I wish. It's an SR. It's new for 2010. Its a regular sentra, but with an SE-R body kit. It's nice.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts

infiniti G20 sport in Maui blue. MMMMmmmm . . . .yum sr20poweredness :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ive had a TON.

Just sold my R6 like 2 days ago, and looking to pick up a 3rd R1, probably another 07 or 08 body style within the next 2 weeks. Then use the new one as a street bike, and use my current one as a track bike.

I currently have my 07 Versa. And my wife has a 2011 AWD Juke.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Ive had a TON.

Just sold my R6 like 2 days ago, and looking to pick up a 3rd R1, probably another 07 or 08 body style within the next 2 weeks. Then use the new one as a street bike, and use my current one as a track bike.

I currently have my 07 Versa. And my wife has a 2011 AWD Juke.
are you on the juke forum too? I am always looking on there because my brother wants to buy a juke this year. I want one too but not giving up the versa just yet. MPG's too good and car payment very low.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
yea i remember seeing it on steelies in the snow. lol i was just looking throw the show threads on there and saw your versa next to his car with you guys standing next to it. i showed my girl friend cause she has a blue versa same color as my spec-v. said look we not the only one. hahaha
This pic?

I like this picture:
Bro's BMW & my Versa

1 - 20 of 74 Posts