• Espresso Black

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sandstone

Votes: 2 4.7%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Good ol Super Black :D Although I'm not getting a black vehicle again after the V, it's just way too hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
yep this is my first and last black car

·
Registered
238 Posts
I keep sayin' my next car will be black. It is a little hard to keep looking good, but it looks good cleaned up.
Oh no doubt it does, but where I live it's very dusty, so that wonderful shine I just spent 2 hours+ on is gone in an day on the road :(

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I've never seen an Espresso Black in the flesh, I hear it's pretty nice...when clean

·
Registered
138 Posts
Brilliant silver!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've never seen an Espresso Black in the flesh, I hear it's pretty nice...when clean
Got one. Used car dealer listed it as black (it does look black) but up close it looks like a very dark brown metallic. Unique. Speaking of Expresso Black, time for a cup of coffee. :wink5:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I'm a big fan of Black cars, but I have to admit that my lil red V looks pretty nice when cleaned up =)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
yep this is my first and last black car
I love a black car! My camry and versa were black! Had to be black. Black looks so dam good with a nice coat of wax. But its a pain to keep up. Unless you have a garage, and another car you can drive around, I dont want it again as a daily driver. Im happy with my metalliac blue! My next car will be red, yellow, or orange! lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
I used to have a black car (sentra special edition '06). It was sexy when washed and a fresh coat of wax. But what a pain it was to keep clean. Especially my drive to and from work. The front would have a grave yard of bugs on the front, LOL!
I'm glad I got a red car. You can tell when it's dirty but not as bad as the black.

·
Registered
208 Posts
They do look nice when clean :) the red is so nice and bright, it's easy to find her in the lot at work, everyone drives a black or silver car ! :woot:

I couldn't agree more. I can find her easy at work because there aren't a lot of cars parked there. However at the store or mall... It has made it soo much easier to find her. I no longer have to think "Where the hell did I park her?"
:37:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I couldn't agree more. I can find her easy at work because there aren't a lot of cars parked there. However at the store or mall... It has made it soo much easier to find her. I no longer have to think "Where the hell did I park her?"
:37:
Hahaha its just nice and bright, especially in the sun :) But after having two red cars now, I know my next one won't be red. I have always wanted white and definitely want the Beetle in white down the road. It would be nice for a change in colour, lol :woot:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hahaha its just nice and bright, especially in the sun :) But after having two red cars now, I know my next one won't be red. I have always wanted white and definitely want the Beetle in white down the road. It would be nice for a change in colour, lol :woot:
:thumb2: right on.
I plan on keeping Ziggy till she "dies." I try to do that with all of my cars, except my last one. I needed a change, something I could haul stuff around in easier.
However, the next car I want is the subaru Xv.
SUBARU | SUBARU XV | 360° VIEW
I might choose the orange, but leaning towards the white. It's stunning in white!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.