·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. :) Did you get many kids?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
well... for Halloween I took my 2 year old boy to the church and they were having a pretty nice little Halloween party. They had small games for kids to play, pop corn :eatpopcorn: hot dogs... :hotdog: drinks, a little dance floor with music playing and lights flashing for kids to dance, people decorated their truck beds with Halloween decorations, lots of candy and bouncy castles, a bouncy slide, and rock climbing, then went home :thumb2:

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Friday I went to a house party, saturday I hit the bar then another house party. On sunday I slept till 2pm, got my kid back from her moms later that night and went trick or treating. Was a great weekend!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
went trick or treating with my son. me my son and my wife all dressed up like vampires it was alot of fun my son had a lot of fun

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like everyone had a decent time.

·
Registered
425 Posts
finally recovered from excesive drinking on saturday :D but me and my gf dressed up. she was the queen of hearts from alice in wonderland and i was her court jester :D but on saturday i was the party court jester of fun :D ya i payed for that one for 3 days.........no more tequilla.......at least till next weekend :D lmao

·
Registered
50 Posts
slept the whole night away LOL. was so tired, i passed out on the bed while my girlfriend and her sister handed out candy, I was so knocked out, I didn't even hear the trick or treaters.

·
Registered
44 Posts
finally recovered from excesive drinking on saturday :D but me and my gf dressed up. she was the queen of hearts from alice in wonderland and i was her court jester :D but on saturday i was the party court jester of fun :D ya i payed for that one for 3 days.........no more tequilla.......at least till next weekend :D lmao

Thats how halloween/samhain should be spent lol. Basically did the same thing.

off topic: had a trip to cancun with my gf about a month ago, I found a new love in mexico ... tequilla.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts