Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 40 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Drove Dave for the past two days ... :)
He needs another wash ... One reason why I don't like having a dark colour car !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Drove Dave for the past two days
I drove brother's Chrysler van rental last week. Comfy and useful with StownGo seats, but rather um leisurely acceleration with 3.3L motor:DHe did say he was impressed with better fuel economy than his Nissan Quest. He had the rental cuz he plowed into a deer with the Quest! Occupants ok but poor deer not so much.
My neighbour also has Chrysler van 3.3L. Is Dave a FlexFuel motor? It says FlexFuel on the hatch? Is FlexFuel [ethanol blend I think] useful at all? I've never heard of anyone using FlexFuel to their advantage yet. 08v

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I drove brother's Chrysler van rental last week. Comfy and useful with StownGo seats, but rather um leisurely acceleration with 3.3L motor:DHe did say he was impressed with better fuel economy than his Nissan Quest. He had the rental cuz he plowed into a deer with the Quest! Occupants ok but poor deer not so much.
My neighbour also has Chrysler van 3.3L. Is Dave a FlexFuel motor? It says FlexFuel on the hatch? Is FlexFuel [ethanol blend I think] useful at all? I've never heard of anyone using FlexFuel to their advantage yet. 08v
I dont know specs on Dave. But it does have the flexfuel badging.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Traded 04 Freestar on 09 Altima today. Details in 200000km cvt thread. Altima niiice:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I installed HID's today, went well, till 7 seconds later, the drivers side went out. Plugged in the old bulb, and nothing. High beam works, low beam has no power now. Took it all out, returning the product, and ill take sparky to Nissan on monday to find out what happened, and have it fixed under warranty, lol. ;)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
washed the Mazda 3, pure deep gloss black!
I miss the black shine on my versa, but was a pain to keep up. But I sure love a deep wet black look car.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Drove Dave all weekend; filled him up in NY yesterday, only cost $65!!

Now time to wash the bugs off him :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
My brother is visiting for the weekend. I had to take his car into the dealer for him ... he is getting a few things replaced under warranty.

I wish I had test driven the SE-R before. So much more power than Kit ... makes it really easy to get on the highway and pass people. I never knew what I was missing until I really got to drive this thing today!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I wish I had test driven the SE-R before. So much more power than Kit ... makes it really easy to get on the highway and pass people. I never knew what I was missing until I really got to drive this thing today!
When you try the nb, make sure you try the 2.0L DI turbo:woot:the on-ramp will be your friend lol. SE-R nice n snappy too of course:D

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
08V: I drove the SE-R to Toronto last night. Only thing I hate are the dark tinted windows. It makes it difficult to see on the highway at night. But the extra power in that car made it so nice for speeding up and passing.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
throw er sideways:D

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Changed my brothers pilot bearing in a mazda b2300. Didn't do it last week when we changed the clutch. Had to drop the tranny again for a $2 part.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
i wish every bearing was $2 lol, but ya got er dun

21 - 40 of 205 Posts