Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I changed my dome light about a week ago in my Saturn!

The lights

Super bright now!

I've got something else for her that should be here soon.

She also got a transmission cooler on her now, its been in about a month.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts

Started making a custom spark plug cover for an sr20de. Also designing a new spare tire cover for the g20. All made out of 3/16" lexan. And got a free almost new front pipe. Which is awesome since the one on the g20 is rotting out.

Btw here is my custom painted valve cover my spark plug cover is going on.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Looking good

·
Registered
138 Posts
The battery of my Jeep Wrangler died ):

·
Registered
64 Posts
Replaced the bushings in the leaf springs and one side of the front upper control arms in my truck. Still need to replace the other side. Every time I climb under my truck I keep finding more to fix.

Still need to replace the idler arm bushings and get the alignment fixed before I go on a camping trip on the 24th.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Gas Prices - Canada Gas Price Predictions - Tomorrow's Gas Price Today
check here to decide whether to fill tonight or tomorrow. Updated 5pm daily.
Will make a difference in your 454! The Pioneer gas on Woodward Ave drops pretty low in the evening, and i hear in Welland it can be low too:thumb2:
I'm not out Hamilton way often, but I'm in Welland fairly often. The one on the corner of lincoln and prince charles is sometimes cheap. Welland is funny... sometimes gas is alot less there, but sometimes its alot more. I can't quite figure it out. And sadly, its a 496 lol. 8.1 litres of eco-terror. I call it the global warmer. Fortunately I do have a company gas card.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I filled up with premium this past Saturday in the US for $4.00/gallon! So cheap compared to here!!!!
I filled premium in sparky 2 days ago, and it was $3.89/gallon. I think the total was $48. So im not to far off from you. $.11, lol

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I filled premium in sparky 2 days ago, and it was $3.89/gallon. I think the total was $48. So im not to far off from you. $.11, lol
Premium for $3.89 ... wow that is cheap! The price I paid was in Buffalo, NY.

Regular fuel over here is way over $5.00/gallon ... I only put premium because it was cheaper across the border than regular fuel here !!! :D

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I'm not out Hamilton way often, but I'm in Welland fairly often. The one on the corner of lincoln and prince charles is sometimes cheap. Welland is funny... sometimes gas is alot less there, but sometimes its alot more. I can't quite figure it out. And sadly, its a 496 lol. 8.1 litres of eco-terror. I call it the global warmer. Fortunately I do have a company gas card.
8.1L holy crap! Filled up this aft for $57 :( was 45L, went 703km for a new personal best in the V:)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Maintenance minders went off in the Alitima for oil and tires. I've never had a car with mtce alarms, so i find these nearly redundant. I'm not sure if the Alty has a tire pressure minder system though. My Freestar had one, using the ABS sensors to count differences in rotation due to deflation. It would trigger with a 3 to 4 psi loss, and was handy and reliable!
Going to look up Alty owner's manual when i get a chance

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Maintenance minders went off in the Alitima for oil and tires. I've never had a car with mtce alarms, so i find these nearly redundant. I'm not sure if the Alty has a tire pressure minder system though. My Freestar had one, using the ABS sensors to count differences in rotation due to deflation. It would trigger with a 3 to 4 psi loss, and was handy and reliable!
Going to look up Alty owner's manual when i get a chance
The new Dodge has that. It constantly beeped and flashed the "OIL" alarm on our drive down to Myrtle Beach, so he had his oil & filter changed down South. Oil was still full but we figured we'd get it done before the 1500+km drive back.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
swapped out a cat on my bro's truck. I know not my other vehicle but I still fig I'd post. The bolts broke so took us two days of drilling out what was left of the bolts. What a pain in the ass it was.

·
Registered
639 Posts
My friend's Pontiac G6 has a gauge on the dash for "oil life" It kept getting lower, so much % oil life left. Then reached zero and said change oil now.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Ordered a 3rd brake light LEDs for the Mazda. There's a 2nd wire connection for the blinking smart stop!
example like on this Subaru

·
Registered
138 Posts
I bought a batterie for my Jeep Wrangler YJ!

41 - 60 of 205 Posts