Nissan Versa Forums banner

221 - 240 of 5960 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i washed the v tday, and detailed it w some spray stuff. looks amazing, aside from its accident :( the rims were just put on, and the headlights were put on aswell, sport bumper tmrw hopefully, fogs on monday w. new head unit. my v is comin back togetha! pix will be comin in the next week or so :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
i washed my V today :p also :p but it started getting dark when i was about to finish so i guess ill finish cleaning the wheel well tomorrow...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Had to replace the battery last night, went to go home from work and nothing, nadda, dead as a doornail :(

AT least it must have been a dead cell or something as no lights were left on or anything, so a new heavy duty battery went in and she's good as gold again :)

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Forgot to post that I changed the oil last week. Other then that just drive it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
a lot of stuff today,

put on the sport bumper

and a lot lot lot more... tiring, theo had to go take a nap hahaha

pix are coming soon! prolly tmrw!!! huge pic thread

·
Registered
567 Posts
Left my little V in a parking lot... I'm relying more on public transportation to get me downtown. It's cheaper, better for the environment and less wear and tear on the car. But I missssss herrrrrr!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Left my little V in a parking lot... I'm relying more on public transportation to get me downtown. It's cheaper, better for the environment and less wear and tear on the car. But I missssss herrrrrr!
Good for you for using public transportation :D

Since I got my V, I have not used any form of public transportation :( But I did carpool to school with 3 other girls last year, and that was when we were travelling to the US for school. Saved my V a lot of km's by not having to drive every week.

Today I drove her to and from work, and had her sunroof all the way open :) The sun was shining today and it was a beautiful day. If I wasn't in business attire I would have stopped to wash her, but I was dressed up and didn't want to get covered in dirt. I am hoping Sunday is just as nice as today so I can wash her then :D

·
3,417 Posts
You had it all right until you brought up the environment. :facepalm:

I try not to say anything like that to sound like some environmentalist wack job, but to each's own opinion. The only reason to use public transportation is to save money and not use your own gas. Also, I like to carpool, save a ton of money on fuel consumption.

·
Registered
567 Posts
of course the MAIN reason is to save money and spend less money on gas but it is still a perk to me that it does help the enviro a little bit. I respect anyone's opinion no matter how different it is - that's why this forum is so AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #236

·
Registered
303 Posts
heres my new wheels and tires....

the full moon discs rattle, i'm working on shutting them up, if i cant, it will be wheel time for the 4th set of wheels on the car

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Most of you are going to call me crazy but I like it. I know alot of people here like the 18's but me not so much. This gives the car a futuristic look.

I like it because of the future look and the fact that this most likely will increase MPG's. I don't like it because I'm curious as to the affect on the brakes since I'm betting they get hotter now. It may be enough to affect braking.

221 - 240 of 5960 Posts
About this Discussion
6K Replies
420 Participants
Keith Wagner
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing