Nissan Versa Forums banner

241 - 260 of 5960 Posts

·
Tribal V
621 Posts
heres my new wheels and tires....

the full moon discs rattle, i'm working on shutting them up, if i cant, it will be wheel time for the 4th set of wheels on the car
o man it looks cool i think old school when i see it but it is diff but i like it

·
Registered
303 Posts
its not for everyone, the first time i looked at my car, i wanted to put moon discs on. i dunno why. i had a hell of a time finding steel wheels so i got 17 inch motegi sp10's and love the look, but didnt like the ride of the 40 series tires.

i'll be honest, it looked way cooler in my head than it does on the car. i like the ride better of the 60 series tire and i didn't give up much handling as they are fairly wide. i got the rattle to stop using come weatherstripping from the hardware store. its said to improve mileage by 6-10% but that has no bearing on me getting them, they are also good for 8mph at speeds over 191mph on the salt flat.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Most of you are going to call me crazy but I like it. I know alot of people here like the 18's but me not so much. This gives the car a futuristic look.

I like it because of the future look and the fact that this most likely will increase MPG's. I don't like it because I'm curious as to the affect on the brakes since I'm betting they get hotter now. It may be enough to affect braking.
im guessing its time to upgrade to slotted rotors and dust free brake pads :p

·
Registered
622 Posts
Those look pretty cool actually. Hopefully you can get them to stop rattling!

It's your Versa dude, do whatever you want to it. Who cares what everyone else thinks. It's your "project" and you gotta make it unique! No one wants to see the same ole' Versa all day.

I give you props.

·
Registered
303 Posts
i got the rattle to stop.

thanks for the kind words.

as far as brake issues go, i haven't noticed anything, and probably won't. its a versa not a gtr

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
took it into the dealer, think the ALT might be going out, (actually im there right now waiting for them to give me a ride home)

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
well it does have 32K Miles on it. all fixed, the air intake was loose suposedly, we will see. (last time the brake lights didnt work wife got pulled over, and they told me there working, and told them find the problem, and found the switch was flaky.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
well it does have 32K Miles on it. all fixed, the air intake was loose suposedly, we will see. (last time the brake lights didnt work wife got pulled over, and they told me there working, and told them find the problem, and found the switch was flaky.
Glad it is fixed for now.

Ya mine will be 2 years in April with 30,000 kms so far.
Only problem that I had was the fuel pressure regulator and the sunroof leaking. Other than that, she's been a great little car.

·
Tribal V
621 Posts
put the new exhausts but cut the bumper and it looks good im diff i like all of you all exhausts but i dont like how nissan made them so i change mine but had to cut a lil off the car to get it looking right but i will be getting some carbon wrap to cover it all its going to look good on the bumper

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
put the new exhausts but cut the bumper and it looks good im diff i like all of you all exhausts but i dont like how nissan made them so i change mine but had to cut a lil off the car to get it looking right but i will be getting some carbon wrap to cover it all its going to look good on the bumper
Post some pics up of this !!!!!!!

241 - 260 of 5960 Posts
About this Discussion
6K Replies
420 Participants
Keith Wagner
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing