Nissan Versa Forums banner

281 - 300 of 5968 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Stripped out the back windshield wiper on some snow that got packed on the window when a plow truck went by. $45 replacement arm, here I come.

·
Registered
622 Posts
LOL!
Yes I prefer to wash it at home. It's supposed to be about +3 this weekend, so my dad just told me he'd help me wash it on Sunday at home :D YAY!:multi:
AH! Plus 3! I would die in that kind of weather. I am crying when its like 20-30 here because I am so cold..

But than again I am also dying of heat stroke when its like 70 out.. Idk why I get so hot all the time.. maybe cause I have a beard? Face insulation! :D

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
AH! Plus 3! I would die in that kind of weather. I am crying when its like 20-30 here because I am so cold..

But than again I am also dying of heat stroke when its like 70 out.. Idk why I get so hot all the time.. maybe cause I have a beard? Face insulation! :D
Lol. If you lived here you would get used to the cold. We have no choice but to make the best of it ... ;)

Today was supposed to be nice, and just filled up the car before work. It is FREEZING outside. If it's like this tomorrow, I will not be outside washing her.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Had to swap out the other headlight today. Lost a bolt from the headlight down in the splash guard somewhere. Took the whole guard off but never found it. I hate the idea of a bolt floating around my engine bay somewhere.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Spring is around the corner (kind of)... I need to find some nice wiper blades for all of the April showers. Were these blades super expensive if u don't mind me asking? I have no problems paying extra if it means I have to change the blades less often :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
lol some of you people are so lucky that you dont have to drive around. i own an '06 tiida and it has 168,000 km's on it. its a 6 spd and still on the stock clutch. i can feel it starting to go now though probs about 20,000 k's left in the clutch. nothing else has gone wrong has been the perfect car.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
lol some of you people are so lucky that you dont have to drive around. i own an '06 tiida and it has 168,000 km's on it. its a 6 spd and still on the stock clutch. i can feel it starting to go now though probs about 20,000 k's left in the clutch. nothing else has gone wrong has been the perfect car.
That is a lot of kms. Geez. My dad's 97 Venture has about 160,000 kms but it's OLD. :lol:

Glad to hear you've had no problems though :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
WOW. That is an insane amount of driving (104000 miles is the conversion I came up with). It's good to hear from someone who's driven that much and not had any issues with their car... Hopefully means my own car won't blow up after 80,000 miles. :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Spring is around the corner (kind of)... I need to find some nice wiper blades for all of the April showers. Were these blades super expensive if u don't mind me asking? I have no problems paying extra if it means I have to change the blades less often :)
its a little expensive but its not recommended for the snow but if you are just going to use it for the rain then this is very very good :p size is 22 driver($14.99) and 16 passenger($12.99) for bosch evo and you need to get both driver and passenger because the OEM size is 24, 14... rain x($9.59) is good also it has an equal distribution and it has a bracket that is good for scrapping the snow :p anything with no bracket is not good for snow but its better for the rain

·
Registered
567 Posts
little expensive but its not recommended for the snow but if you are just going to use it for the rain then this is very very good :p size is 22 driver($14.99) and 16 passenger($12.99) for bosch evo and you need to get both driver and passenger because the OEM size is 24, 14... rain x($9.59) is good also it has an equal distribution and it has a bracket that is good for scrapping the snow :p anything with no bracket is not good for snow but its better for the rain
Those prices aren't bad at all. Thanks! I went to their website and I really like how they look.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
I buy the $3 wiper blades from walmart or ocean state job lot. They last me a good 6 months before needing to replace. So if I were to spend $28 on wiper blades they better last me over two years to be worth it.

And today I hauled garbage from my house to work in my Versa because I had more then my garbage company would take. It was relatively clean garbage since it was from cleaning out my basement and closets. Not like old food or anything. But my trunk does smell because I took the new years eve party beer cans to be recycled the other day. Now my trunk smells like nasty old beer.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
yummmmm... old beer stink. Do you have anyplace where you can keep the trunk open during the day so it can air out?
It dissipates over time. Trust me this isn't the first time I had to haul a trunk full of beer cans :6:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol... One plus of having an old minivan in the family. We can haul whatever we want in there and don't have to worry about what it does to the car. When I've had to move stuff / unload stuff I've taken the van and lent my dad my car. I don't want my Versa to stink or get wrecked ...

281 - 300 of 5968 Posts