6,567 Posts
58 degrees is freezing to where I live.
Weather from weather.com
92°F
Feels Like
102°F
and we have hotter days.
only Humidity: 55% today.

and you guys get horrible mpg's with you versa. I will be driving pretty bad and shifting pretty high and usually at least get like 300 miles. I get are 330 miles on a tank with 1 or 2 gallons left. My best tank was 400 miles with more to go.
400 miles my car was stock
330 miles with gas in tank is AEM CAI and Stillen axleback exhaust
Just wanted to share some statics cause it is interesting.

Ya to us though this weather is okay, we've seen alot WORSE!
I don't get bad mileage here, but it isn't the greatest. Last night I filled up, I still had about a quarter tank left, and I had 480km on the tank. I usually get over 500 km per tank which is a combination of highway/city driving; not too bad.

·
Registered
927 Posts
hehehe is this a daily blog hehehhee... well i installed my vortex generators that are not even hahahhaa... but its so hard to peel off to fix it :( so im going to measure the whole thing and print out a guide so it would look better :p what else did i do hmmm me and my friends went to downtown LA to visit the wax museum and guiness world of records and then kodak theater along with chinese theater :p

·
Registered
446 Posts
Vacuumed my V outside of my apartment today. Got ridiculed by my neighbor for not spending 50 cents at the car wash and using their vacuum. Jerk, I like to work at a leisurely pace.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
i told my V about the new parts coming in! she looked excited.... and i also told her that i figured out why we keep going through bolts for the header.... the next couple of weeks should be awesome!!! (i think the Versa get jealous of the Murano, but its ok the Murano is for family use and the Versa gets to have all the fun!)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
let me guess you didnt stop vacuuming your car lol even under the car :p hehehe
Haha, lol. I usually do vacuum her once a week ... I honestly HATE when she is dirty. Right now the outside is dirty, but I won't see her until tomorrow, so maybe Thursday when I'm off I'll wash her inside and out :) I am obsessed with being clean but I don't vacuum underneath!!! haha!

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Haha, lol. I usually do vacuum her once a week ... I honestly HATE when she is dirty. Right now the outside is dirty, but I won't see her until tomorrow, so maybe Thursday when I'm off I'll wash her inside and out :) I am obsessed with being clean but I don't vacuum underneath!!! haha!
Do you have obsessive compulsive disorder? If you do, please get it checked out right away. j/k :)

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
iluvmyVersa08 you can obsessively compulsively disorder my V anytime you want. I haven't washed it since I bought it :).

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
OMG!? You haven't washed it since you got it! I think I would seriously have a nervous breakdown. I actually don't really care if other people don't wash their car, but for me, no way. She has to be cleaned at least once a week!!!! ;) haha

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Actually people have fun writing things on it. Myself included have written funny things on the side :). It's been raining here for what seems like 20 days straight. And I don't know what kind of sponge or cloth to use to wash a black car. So I been holding off. I'd rather have a dirty car then one with swirl marks.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
So I haven't been home since Sunday because of school.
Drove my Versa today and noticed all four valve caps are missing! This is the second time since I've had my V that this has happened. GRR!
That really bugs me. The first set were the nice chrome ones w/ N2 on them, and the second set were plain chrome ones. What is even worse was that the second set only costs $2.00 at Wal-Mart. How flipping cheap are people that they steal something worth $2.00 ... that's it, I'm buying the 99 cents black ugly ones ... i'm not going to give someone the pleasure of stealing the set for the third time ...
:( So upset that people do this ... do they have a life?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Pretty dumb if you ask me, people need to work for their money not steal.
I know ... I think people have no life and have nothing better to do than vandalize other people's property. It really bothers me though ... I guess tomorrow I need to go buy new caps ... 3rd time now :(

21 - 40 of 5966 Posts