Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 5967 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I know ... I think people have no life and have nothing better to do than vandalize other people's property. It really bothers me though ... I guess tomorrow I need to go buy new caps ... 3rd time now :(
You think that's bad. When I previously had my '98 Civic, my aftermarket stereo stolen twice, once outside a department store and my house. Also my amp and sub stolen outside my house and the doors were locked. Didn't have an alarm at the time.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
someone stole one of my caps the other day. Sucks because they were the original ones and a wierd gray color that I liked. When I had a honda my radio was stolen on easter. F honda and all the thieves that rob them. No wonder a Fit was double the insurance as my V.

·
Registered
927 Posts
You think that's bad. When I previously had my '98 Civic, my aftermarket stereo stolen twice, once outside a department store and my house. Also my amp and sub stolen outside my house and the doors were locked. Didn't have an alarm at the time.
dude i think they have you down on the hit list lol hahahaha get a sensor light for your garage and alarm and get ready for some vandalism if they cant touch your car...

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Yeah, I have a high pressure sodium light outside the garage. It's always on a night, turns off during the day.
I can't garage my V because my parents have a bunch of stuff in there for storage stacked up on the floor. Takes too long to move.

·
Registered
452 Posts
im vacuuming it as we speak and i put my micro image decals on it... now i just gota get the nvf ones

·
Registered
118 Posts
a couple of things. But right now I just need to tighten the bolts and get the seal tight. When we put on the CAI, we just undid the bumper a bit, and we slipped hands up in there and tightened. It was a night so we just put the bumper back, but it is not a tight seal around drivers headlight and bumper so I gotta tighten it however I'm too lazy. Its like a two finger gap. I don't want water to touch the CAI. Then like at the bottom my bolt hole thing got cracked, and it doesn't hold right. Its just a bunch of little stuff with the bumper.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Gave her her first ever car wash (exterior only). This was the first and only car wash the car has ever received except for the one at the dealer before taking delivery. Boy did it need it. Past few days the versa had been on dirt roads.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Gave her her first ever car wash (exterior only). This was the first and only car wash the car has ever received except for the one at the dealer before taking delivery. Boy did it need it. Past few days the versa had been on dirt roads.
FIRST WASH EVER??????????

I plan to clean mine on Thursday, and hopefully wax it, that way I can install the bumper protector too! :) :)

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Yup first ever. I bought the car in April with only 15 miles on it. So it hasn't been washed in 4 months. In my defense we had a record of days with rain this year so the opportunity wasn't always there to wash. She is looking pretty good. Except the stupid water spots.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yup first ever. I bought the car in April with only 15 miles on it. So it hasn't been washed in 4 months. In my defense we had a record of days with rain this year so the opportunity wasn't always there to wash. She is looking pretty good. Except the stupid water spots.
Did you use a shamois to dry it? I use one to dry mine, and there are never any water spots left. However, you have a darker colour too so that shows the water easily.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Did you use a shamois to dry it? I use one to dry mine, and there are never any water spots left. However, you have a darker colour too so that shows the water easily.
Yup I dried it with a shammy. I couldn't get it completely dry though. The water just kept beading into tiny little balls. I really needed a second sham. I think I would have been fine. The joy of owning a black car. I wish they made the 1.6 in your color ILMV because I would have bought one. Plus I think it would have looked great that read with all black accents.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yup I dried it with a shammy. I couldn't get it completely dry though. The water just kept beading into tiny little balls. I really needed a second sham. I think I would have been fine. The joy of owning a black car. I wish they made the 1.6 in your color ILMV because I would have bought one. Plus I think it would have looked great that read with all black accents.
Yes I love the red because it is BRIGHT! I like it too with black accents. That is why I am not really adding any chrome on the outside. I like the fact that the top of our doors in between the windows are black. Some of the newer sedans have the same colour as the body of the car. I don't like it like that because then when you tint the windows it sticks out like a sore thumb. I like it all black!

·
Registered
927 Posts
thats a huge rim :p and wth 4 months to clean your car :( get some driwash from dave and atleast wipe down those dirt that turned into mud every time it rains :p after you wash your car you better clay it and put a good coat of wax so it would protect your paint till you wash your car again ^_^v

41 - 60 of 5967 Posts