Nissan Versa Forums banner

5981 - 5995 of 5995 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Versa S sedan
34 Posts
One final post and I'll stop blowing up this thread today

A couple teasers of projects I'm currently working on, Versa-related of course. Don't want to spread all this out over multiple posts...I really need to start a build thread for Raven one of these days.

Sent from my uleFone Armor_3T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
It finally warmed up enough Saturday that I was able to get out and give my Versa a hand washing, the first one it's had since about October. I need to wax it and to get it to a car wash for a vacuuming out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mounted the new tires yesterday. Now just waiting on a few final parts to arrive in the mail. I'll post pics of them installed later.

Stuck with Konig Hypergrams again, this time in 17x9 bronze (still only 17.0 lbs per wheel) and Nankang NS-25 235/40R17 tires.

Stay safe out there, guys.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey man, do you have a part number for that lip on your front bumper (the one with the Note sticker)? I've been looking around for that part and haven't been able to find it to save my life. And what year Note do you drive?
Hey, its 2012 JDM

I don't it's pretty hard to find, spoke to my local dealer and they said nissan didnt make these. all the cars here with the body kit has autec stickers/badges.

I can, however, get a fiberglass mold made for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mounted the new tires yesterday. Now just waiting on a few final parts to arrive in the mail. I'll post pics of them installed later.

Stuck with Konig Hypergrams again, this time in 17x9 bronze (still only 17.0 lbs per wheel) and Nankang NS-25 235/40R17 tires.

Stay safe out there, guys.

These look GREAT

·
Registered
12 Posts
You have a Facebook? I can link you to one of the groups I manage, a good friend of mine Phillip Franklin there would definitely be able to point you in the right direction.

(A little back story. I created the below linked group only for important discussion and related info (unlike most of the other Versa Facebook groups), sort of like a forum inside Facebook. I share, categorize and organize everything Versa related I've found across the web and IRL there for easy finds. It's actually much easier and more intuitive for me to organize the information and content there than here in the forums, sadly. But between that group and the forums, there's YEARS of knowledge at our fingertips now.)

Nissan Versa Builders Group (USDM)

Have to join !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Test fitting a floor plate I bought from Raul over at CheckerdSports in Nevada. So far so good.

Torque Pro is running well on my temporary tablet setup. Next up, coilovers and some Cobra Suzuka seats (eventually).

I should probably create a build thread by now...

Sent from my Samsung S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Note
4 Posts
Hey man, do you have a part number for that lip on your front bumper (the one with the Note sticker)? I've been looking around for that part and haven't been able to find it to save my life. And what year Note do you drive?
Good lord it’s been a long time since I posted on these forums. I found the part number, it’s K6010-3VA04. You’ll only be able to find it in Japan and as a result will need to import it to the US like I have. You can check Croooober.com/en, BeForward Parts or Yahoo Auctions Japan.

You will need to search for Note E12 in their respective search bars and find the lip spoiler. It has screws on each side so you’ll need to drill a 10mm hole in your bumper and use washer nuts to tighten them to the bumper.

I will say that as a heads up, importing this part (or any part really) from Japan will be very expensive. You might get lucky and find a part that won’t break the bank but it’s few and far between.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is a thread for just things you did to your Versa on any paticular day. Sometimes we don't feel like making a whole new thread but want to tell the community that I changed the oil, washed it, swapped on my summer wheels, did a tune up, installed a supercharger or whatever. Hopefully we can keep this thread going for as long as we own our V's.

So I will start. I cleaned up my interior. Just took out all the garbage and gym clothes, water bottles, and lunch containers. Man was it a mess.
Installed a supercharger??? WOW! Has anyone done that yet? Love it!

5981 - 5995 of 5995 Posts