Nissan Versa Forums banner

6061 - 6075 of 6075 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
I saw one today at my local junkyard, still attached to the car (very recent wreck, 5/20).
I thought of you straight away just after seeing it :D
How far from Chicago is it? Or grab it for yourself

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've already done it following your suggestion but I found the installation easier. I followed the instruction that are available at nissan tech info.com and I only had to wire two wires: one to the bcm (tapping wire number 38 if I remember correctly for key on power) and one body ground.
My mirror came from an Altima as weel, and it's identical to yours...with compass and homelink (that I use) but with only two wires. Works great!
The always on is for the homelink memory.
Yes I did it the hard way running a Bat + and key on + up there from the fuse block with a direct ground to the point under the passenger airbag.
The way I have mine wired does give me alot of headroom if I decide to put a dash cam or whatever up there. That auto dimmer doesn't pull anywhere near 10 amps, and I could safely bump those 2 circuts to 15 amps if need be. Plus I also have the dome light circut as well.

Reactions: Ecate

·
Registered
167 Posts
mine is key on power only, but the homelink memory doesn't get erased when I turn off the car. maybe it's a different model? it's gentex anyway, looks exactly like yours.

·
Registered
420 Posts
done OEM armrest and tweeters today :)
If the rest of that interior is clean, it is a nice upgrade. The SL seats are much much more comfortable, especially on longer trips.

·
Registered
167 Posts
in addition to labor they would need a little restoration too, but yes...they look comfortable :)

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Versa S 5MT
10 Posts
Test fitting a floor plate I bought from Raul over at CheckerdSports in Nevada. So far so good.

Torque Pro is running well on my temporary tablet setup. Next up, coilovers and some Cobra Suzuka seats (eventually).

I should probably create a build thread by now...

Sent from my Samsung S10 using Tapatalk
Did you have to thread the rod to get that shift knob on?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Put on a new Shift knob a while back got a new Sony touch screen head unit lights under the dash a sundown lcs 12 in the back fully detailed the car the other day and wipeddown the engine bay waiting to order coils and wheels

·
Registered
7 Posts
I probably should’ve but i didn’t i just twisted the knob on until it was secure it was a cheaper shift knob so i wasn’t to worried about it works just fine though no issues
Did you have to thread the rod to get that shift knob on?
It won’t come off i should add i have to unscrew it to get it off i can’t just pull it off the top so it is secure

6061 - 6075 of 6075 Posts