Nissan Versa Forums banner

81 - 100 of 5967 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
My springs and camber adjustment kit arrived today. Install it late next week when the sway bar rocks up :p

Can anyone with a Fujita CAI do me a favour and answer me this question?

Does the Fujita CAI replace the std MAFM (Mass Air Flow Meter) or is there not one as such (just the device screwed in near the intake). I haven't had the chance to pull it apart and have a look yet. If it's not a replacement MAFM I can build a custom intake system.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
replace in the sense that it comes with a whole new piece? if thats the question than no, it has the slot that you insert the stock piece out of the OEM setup... 2 screws are supplied and that is it.... it does however replace the the stock plastic tubing off of the throttle body...

·
Registered
867 Posts
so where does the MAFM go to? Does the stock piece do the same job?

If its not too much trouble, do you mind posting some close ups so I can work out what the go is? Would be terribly much appreciated!

·
Registered
867 Posts
the intake has spot where you insert the factory piece and hold it in with 2 screws.... if you need pics let me know...
Mate only if it's not too much trouble, that would be fantastic. I have access to all intake parts to make a custom one but I'm not sure how the MAFM will work on a modded system. Appreciate you help!

·
Registered
354 Posts
i dont know if it counts but i know what im doing tonight in m versa =P
my new tires are at my work right now, so im going to put my old tires to good use
and get some that side wall of my tire blown out from overheating.
=)

should i record it?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Well, my NVF Stickers arrived yesterday, they'll go on when I wash her next. My Springs arrived yesterday as well, and I just received a call to say my sway bar and camber adjust bolts were in too, so looks like i have a busy weekend coming up :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not mine, someone else's... I put a brochure on it. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
just found out my car is a write off today offically lost my V.
Now looking for a replacement 2010 V here i come

81 - 100 of 5967 Posts