Nissan Versa Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 5960 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
bought oil filter 7317 for frontier p/u.
bigger than V filter, 6607.
Will change oil tomorrow w pics

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,024
I thought of going with the larger 7317 filter but there is already limited room for me to get the shorty filter off and on. I don't know if the MR18 filter location is different then on the HR16. Mine is off the front of the block. The larger one would be too much of a pain to work with. Let us know how it works for you.

Nice knowing I have an option though incase they are out of the 6607.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I thought of going with the larger 7317 filter but there is already limited room for me to get the shorty filter off and on. I don't know if the MR18 filter location is different then on the HR16. Mine is off the front of the block. The larger one would be too much of a pain to work with. Let us know how it works for you.

Nice knowing I have an option though incase they are out of the 6607.
Just did the oil change with larger filter on the MR18 and took a few pics underneath etc. It's sort of a "How To" so I'll post there, but it's not as complete as yours.

Bumping up to 7317 filter was piece o' cake! BTW 7317 filter was $1 cheaper than 6607 at Canadian Tire!

Love to hear everybody's impressions.
08v

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
just some random pics of the new headlight covers

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Got my first oil change today. A little over due.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Boosted tire pressure from 30 to 40psi.
Gonna take them off soon to put on snow tires.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,032
Had a crash in mine a few weeks ago, finally got her back today. So nice to drive her again....
Hope everyone is OK. Glad you got her back.

·
Registered
79 Posts
busy this week.. installed VersaSpeed grill Saturday. swapped out my rear amber turn signal lights for red bulbs on Monday (some modification required for new bulbs). Just installed MicroImage/Ultra Racing front strut bar today. Not entirely sure i feel a difference but i am on stock suspension, planning on getting springs after winter, and maybe a rear sway bar too. Hope ill feel a difference then!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Cheers Rob, yeah it was sad to see her so.....messy.... :(

All good now, she's like brand new gain and I'm treating her to a fancy (read as: cheap crap off ebay) 7" Touch Screen head unit, and trying to find an exhaust system too. Bout time she had some love spent on her again :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cheers Rob, yeah it was sad to see her so.....messy.... :(

All good now, she's like brand new gain and I'm treating her to a fancy (read as: cheap crap off ebay) 7" Touch Screen head unit, and trying to find an exhaust system too. Bout time she had some love spent on her again :p
thats teh exact same thing ama do!!!! ama get a boss headunit for it her once i get her back :D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Sweet!

I picked up a VELO all singing all dancing thing, was like AU $300 shipped so that suited me just fine.....not expecting too much from it though, I know you get what you pay for :p

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yesterday I quick detailed the car after work, and installed new frameless wipers (front). :)

What are those? I know it sounds like a silly question but I'm curious lol:lol:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yesterday I quick detailed the car after work, and installed new frameless wipers (front). :)

What are those? I know it sounds like a silly question but I'm curious lol:lol:
Lol. I'll try and snap a pic of them when I finally see daylight, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
1021 - 1040 of 5960 Posts
About this Discussion
6K Replies
420 Participants
Keith Wagner
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing