Nissan Versa Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 5966 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Haven't had much time for proper update, til now!
First up, Happy Hundred Thousand Kilometers:D

Almost didn't make it... nearly struck a deer one foggy midnight last week south of Hamilton. Thankfully me and V ok, no-one behind me, and buck ok too.

Then shopping in US on Remembrance Day with wife. Yay kids still in school!
Thank you HelloKittyV for your valuable tips!
I got:

Faux walnut steering wheel cover at Big Lots!
Many of these covers have even less grip than the V wheel...shop carefully!
Can also see new winter mats, under the leaves and clutter:(
Also got new wiper for V in Canada for $8.99, then three for my van at Ollie's for $2.99 each. All virtually identical [cheap ones].

Then Fri got V's brand new winter wear: steel rims and Falken winter performance tires...

...taken in my backyard, leaves almost gone now.
Also got first Krown rust treatment, and fourth for the van a little while ago.
Bring on the snow!
08v

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I accidentally put my update post in the Tech/Elec thread.
Sorry, everyone. 08v

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Nice update 08V :) Happy 100,000 km!
I too saw a dear for the first time while driving to the US. It was running across the highway but luckily everyone was able to slow down and avoid hitting it!
Got some new car gear I see :) Looks good.
I was in the US on Remembrance Day too!!! Border crossing was fairly easy going there and back!
I think I'm gonna cross over again this weekend :D

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,088
I accidentally put my update post in the Tech/Elec thread.
Sorry, everyone. 08v
all fixed up!

Damn this thread is getting some use :). I knew it would.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Cool, any updates on the car? I see you went back to steelies. You missed when I had the blacked out VERSA emblem(same as yours).
For a little less than a week, i had a nail in one of my tires. I had my steelies with tires laying around, so i switched them out. Call me a neat freak or whatever, but i can't stand when things are out of place. My rims plus a donut, it was making me angry. Now i am back to my multi spokes.

Why don't you still have it? Shit will be ill, i was actually thinking of shaving off my emblems. Haven't decided if i want to. I haven't envisioned it :lol:

Did you add anything else to your car?

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
For a little less than a week, i had a nail in one of my tires. I had my steelies with tires laying around, so i switched them out. Call me a neat freak or whatever, but i can't stand when things are out of place. My rims plus a donut, it was making me angry. Now i am back to my multi spokes.

Why don't you still have it? Shit will be ill, i was actually thinking of shaving off my emblems. Haven't decided if i want to. I haven't envisioned it :lol:

Did you add anything else to your car?
I hear you. And it looked good but IMO it looked too OEMish so I debadged it again(meaner looks). I got a 2010 grille but hated the mixed matched emblems and I wasn't ready to paint it so I switched back to the 07-09 grille. I have 3 grilles now. :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
I hear you. And it looked good but IMO it looked too OEMish so I debadged it again(meaner looks). I got a 2010 grille but hated the mixed matched emblems and I wasn't ready to paint it so I switched back to the 07-09 grille. I have 3 grilles now. :D
whaaaat?
you have 3 grills, geez some one is a baller. Idk, i am not sure if i like the new grills for the V. But then again, i haven't really paid to much attention to them.
I may have to debadge my car to be like you:party:

·
Registered
72 Posts
after 3 years, I finally got the windows tinted today. 30 on the front half, 20 on the back half.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
whaaaat?
you have 3 grills, geez some one is a baller. Idk, i am not sure if i like the new grills for the V. But then again, i haven't really paid to much attention to them.
I may have to debadge my car to be like you:party:
I guess. Lol I got them cheap. I have an 07-09 SL, 2010 1.6, and regular 2010. Debadging sounds good too. Removing all the emblems?

1081 - 1100 of 5966 Posts