Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It called the keyless room antenna on the factory parts list, but what does it do, or what is it for?

It is located underneath the center console box and the opposing plug is...well I'm assuming under the center console along the floor somewhere "my 2012 S doesn't have it" I just installed an oem console box 2007-2012 Adding an oem console box to S model (Write Up) - Nissan Versa Forums and noticed it was there.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Slow day at work? :laugh:

So, anything quit working while that was unplugged? Im guessing its either for the keyless entry or the rfid for the push to start feature that just requires the key be in the car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slow day at work?

So, anything quit working while that was unplugged? Im guessing its either for the keyless entry or the rfid for the push to start feature that just requires the key be in the car.
Lol yeah, I just took on a new role at work, then you got kids...dinner with the in laws lol. I just got a chance to check my notifications.

The room antenna was screwed into the underneath of the console box that I bought from eBay. My Versa is an S model with key start and I looked when I was installing the console box but couldn't find any hidden harness to plug into the room antenna.

It makes sense that it could be for push start though.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts