Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun little thread I made on some other car forums.

simple enough, what phone do you use with what carrier? personal and business

I have the droid 2 for verizon, trying to sell some things even though 4g is fake (and 3G) i want the bionic or thunderbolt. i was the first person at the ma verizon store to break a droid, and get a code corrupt (droid 1)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i have verizon wireless, unlimited pics and text unlimited verizon to verizon, no internet because I have high speed internet at home. the phone was free a friend gave it to me brand new.
it takes me longer to text, but I still love it. I don't text or talk while driving, I seem to spaceout and I can't concentrate to be honest.

anyway, that's all I need right there. the blue thing is my lil boy's nintendo DSi

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
iphone4 with ATT

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Samsung Rant with sprint

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
droid 2 star wars edition and im on the best lol verizon and my gf has the droid x with verizon for work i use my casio gz-one bergade also with verizon

·
Registered
72 Posts
Iphone 3G-S. Waiting until June to upgrade so I can get the Iphone 5, or whatever they call the new model.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice, droid > iphone any day, ceo of apple aggrees :)

now any one root their phone? rom it?

i rooted and rommed my droid 1, but then returned it to stock

·
Registered
613 Posts
Ipad 2 was supposed to be released in Canada March 25th, haven't yet seen it in stores yet. Will let you know though when I see it in the store I work at.

and i'm rocking an Iphone 4 with Fido

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Ipad 2 was supposed to be released in Canada March 25th, haven't yet seen it in stores yet. Will let you know though when I see it in the store I work at.

and i'm rocking an Iphone 4 with Fido
Ya I'll probably buy it through apple using my teacher discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
I've got unlimited data & text and two other d2globals on the plane all have the same for like $150/mo. I actually negotiated a better deal when I got the phones. They let me upgrade all three dumb phones to d2global phones after only one year into this contract.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
639 Posts
Upgraded to: Sanyo Zio. Still on Sprint network.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts