Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car's coming back to me on friday and I'm excited to say that not having it the past week has really caused the modding bug to dig in again, especially since I don't have the RX-7 anymore which has freed up some spending money for me! I'm ready to start modding the interior again, but I need help! What should I wrap the headliner in? Vote for your favorite, or comment with something else!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
i vote c/f with matching hood!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Errr... whats the headliner? :confused:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Right right. I kinda guessed but just wanted to make sure. Honestly, about 4 months ago i knew NOTHING about cars. lol I think I'm doing alright for a beginner. :driving:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on suedeeeeeeeeeee
Hahaha. Just gotta find some locally that's wide enough to cover the headliner. Btw, I've decided that whatever I cover the headliner with I'm going to try to cover the dash with as well.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Can't wait for the DIY video on this! I have wanted to tackle this project forever, but didn't know how to even begin removing the headliner! Still wish you had a sunroof ... it would make my life easier, lol!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can't wait for the DIY video on this! I have wanted to tackle this project forever, but didn't know how to even begin removing the headliner! Still wish you had a sunroof ... it would make my life easier, lol!
I can't imagine it'd be that much more difficult with the sunroof. I'll make sure I include some extra notes in the video for differences if you have the sunroof and if you have the hatchback.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
To give an opinion it might be good to know if you're gonna do anything with the seats. Because headliner and dash will look better if they match the rest of the interior. Any ideas on what you gonna do with seats and door panels?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Racing Seats... :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
seats will stay stock for now. I have a 2008 and its just plain black (microsuede?) I don't have the patterned material. I may be able to carry over whatever I do to dash and headliner to the door panels so it'll all go together. And I'm thinking black for whichever material I go with. (If I go patterned, it'll at least be a dark pattern with some black in it) Right now I'm leaning towards black suede so it'll match up with the seats and door panels already.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Is it hard to take the headliner out? I would like to paint mine.
Yeah I agree I cant wait for this video either!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts