Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
if you have the stock radio (non 6 disc sl radio) and you upgrade to the sl radio, you will notice a big difference in sound quality. thats what i did. i believe just about any 6.5" speaker will fit in the doors, but i'd have to make sure. still not sure how much that would help with a stock headunit.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
All four are 6.5. I have done a 4 speaker and a 6 speaker setup in my S sedan and the 6 is better. If you remove the pillars you will see there are holes for the pillar tweeters. Just get the pillars and brackets off of a salvaged SL model sedan or hatch. It makes a really nice difference. I also have used the OEM radio, a OEM 6 disc radio, and a Pionner double din, and the 6 disc was better, and the pioneer was best. Its up to u. Aftermarket is always better anyways.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Quick question. Are the speakers in the sedan and hatch the same? A friend with a 2011 hatch wants to replace his speakers and wants to know the size. Will any 6.5" speaker fit the doors? Thanks
Pretty sure that's what I used when I did the speakers in my hatch. Depth could be an issue but wasn't for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.