Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
um i to traditional boxing for a club in bloomington i dk if that counts.
but i know beer pong does
and im an advid player
=D

·
Registered
354 Posts
uh jesus man i have no clue
i know i did backstroke and butterfly alot.
i did the most you could do i remember that much cus i was well as my coach said " a long distance beast"

·
Registered
88 Posts
I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, and Thai Kickboxing (that mentioned MMA stuff) 3x per week usually.

I played the usual sports (basketball, baseball, football) until high school and I was just to small to compete. I switched to golf and swimming in HS. Did mostly freestyle sprinting for swimming, but always tried a little of everything.

·
Registered
413 Posts
this shows that i DONT play football

happend yesterday. me and another guy on my team dove for the same pass. his nose/mouth hit the outside of my eye. he thought he had a broken nose, but luckily it wasnt and got a hole through his lip. he said "its a battle wound well worth it!"

it was flag/2 hand, btw.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Did swim and rugby in highschool.

In the winter I play hockey friday nights. And sometimes on saturday/sunday nights too. Also curl sunday afternoons. Getting back into swimming (non competitive, just to help with cardio). Snowboard whenever I can.

During summer I bike. Used to do both mountain and road but got sick of close calls with cars so now pretty much strictly mountain biking, which I always liked more anyways. Also, Football saturday afternoons, soccer on sunday nights, and volleyball every time I go to the beach.

Not really a sport but I go rollerblading every chance I get too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I played tennis, then I went to the gym. Now I run sometimes 3 km LOL!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I swim :) Real sports don't require shoes.
I never see swimmers in "average" condition, they're always buff! Lotsa swimmers here, I wasn't expecting that!
I'm an average middle aged basketballer, sometimes playing in local volleyball tourneys too. Some church baseball. One year our church had Youth vs Adult soccer night. Us old guys went up 12-3, but then the Youth came back and ran us out of town lol.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ultimate frisbee is huge in the navy for some reason.. I don't play it too often though. I enjoy the occasional soccer game.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
24 Participants
matth3w
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing