Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
In high school I swam and played water polo competitively. Now I swim for fun, do backpacking trips in the mountains and hills, and play a little basketball.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Basketball every day, although I'm still crap at shooting (35ish%) my height at 6 foot makes me a bit challenging to shoot on when I'm defending you haha.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
do backpacking trips in the mountains and hills,
These backpacking trips... tell me more. I've always been more of a canoe or kayak tripper, but I did a backpacking trip last summer. Nothing major, just a 4 day trip in Algonquin Provincial Park. This summer however I'm hoping to do a more involved trip in Northern Manitoba into a lake named after my great grandfather that apparently is legally still in the family. There are no trails in, so it could be pretty interesting!

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Sports? >:D

Pocket pool counts?

Dragging people under the bus?

Chasing people down the hallways and knifing them in the back?

I own 2 homes, 3 cars and work full time so Im either busy with maintenance on the 2 cars, mods for the versa or yard work. :surprise

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice. I have always loved to play soccer unfortunately this sport is much less popular in US although I still like to play sometimes on the Sunday evening with my friend from DSRLeasing and few other people that we can find up on our facebook group.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
24 Participants
matth3w
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing