1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry, it may be just me, but this is the ugliest thing I have seen in a long time. They really tried to play up that "futuristic" concept car design and it really doesnt work. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol, don't worry Jeremy! I find it unappealing as well.
I'm sure many will like it though, if anything just for what's under it's hood!

·
Registered
109 Posts
yeah I guess, I just couldn't cruise around in something that looks like that lol. To each their own though, I just think a VW or Audi or something along those lines are a lot better way to cruise around with a turbo lol. Or even, heaven forbid, a turbo beetle Ash :p lol.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
yeah I guess, I just couldn't cruise around in something that looks like that lol. To each their own though, I just think a VW or Audi or something along those lines are a lot better way to cruise around with a turbo lol. Or even, heaven forbid, a turbo beetle Ash :p lol.
LOL! A 1.8T New Beetle CABRIO is the way to go :D I can't wait :D :party:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah you keep saying that, but I think I'm gonna go with the Viper RT/10 with the Roe Supercharger making something like 850 RWHP. I think it's a little nicer than a Beetle. lol.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yeah you keep saying that, but I think I'm gonna go with the Viper RT/10 with the Roe Supercharger making something like 850 RWHP. I think it's a little nicer than a Beetle. lol.
Maybe for you!

But for me, the Beetle is my dream car. It's by far the cutest thing ever! I want one and will get one ... possibly next spring :) :hurray:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Oh yeah that reminds me, VW killed the Beetle this year. No more NB's will be made lol.
I've known that for a LONG time my friend !

But the 1.8T cabrio was only made between 2003-2006, so I'd have to find a used one anyways. I am thinking more towards 2006 and will try to find the newest one possible with the lowest kms out there. I will have a broker do all that for me though so it could end up being an American vehicle.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
lol yeah that helps. I like having friends in law enforcement too, because a lot of the cars I like get impounded and auctioned off lol.
I don't think he is part of law enforcement, lol ...

He just has a license to buy/sell cars. He can negotiate good prices for you too. I wish I had known about him when I bought my Versa. He could have gotten me a much better deal ... Too late now ! But I know for the next car (NB) I'm relying on him to find me one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts