Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the Nismo autos. I decided to up my MPG's and get a compact. Then, I realized that I could do some fun stuff to this car. So, here I am. The first thing I plan on doing is getting wheels. I cannot stand steel wheels with hubcaps. After that, I'm open to suggestions on where to start. Once I navigate around here more often, I'll get up some pics and things. For now, I drive a 2011 Versa HB, 6 spd manual, 1.8 L. Feel free to hit me up with input

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I agree with you on the steelies, I can't stand them either. I first took off the hubcaps to have a black wheel look, now im in the process of painting some rims I bought and will put them on soon I hope. After the wheels, I say tint is another very popular choice that does a lot for looks IMO. Lowering springs are another popular mod but I'm not sold on that yet. I go up to the mountains to do snowboarding in the winter and don't want to scrape my bumper. I plan on waiting saving up and getting coilovers one day.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome. Wheels is a good start. I decided to get my windows tinted 1st. I live in Florida so it gets very hot during the summer. I also got a great deal on factory wheels off an 09 hatch so I got those. Working on small details right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.