Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glove compartment? Door compartments? Trunk? Tell us all what's in your Versa! Me? I've got...

- SureFire G2 Tactical Flashlight (I'm pretty sure it's the brightest handheld flashlight in existence)
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm
- Eclispe Gum (with OEM Eclipse Gum cup - lol)
- Thule Trunk Organizer
- AUX Cable (I took it from a 2010 xD in the showroom - shhh)
- CDs
- iPod Nano
- stack of Chipotle napkins (they're very crisp and high quality - lol)
- old pair of glasses (for when I'm blazed and I lose a contact or something)
- tiny bottle of glass cleaner
- travel size Lysol spray (for the rare times I need to sh!t at a gas station, etc.)
- roll of paper towels
- 1 pair spare undies (you never know)
- Emergency Survival Blanket (it's like the size of a kiwi when it's unopened and weighs nothing)
- Wool blanket (lots of farms and driving roads near my school - I've busted it out with quite a few different chicks in my 3 years here)
- Garmin Nuvi (I think it's model 205W)
- Meguiar's Hot Tire Shine
- Meguiar's Quick Detailer
- Microfiber towels

Um, yeah, that's pretty much everything in my car.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Some people are either curious, or nosy so they can come by at night while we sleep and steal our stuff, j/k Rolling on the Floor

Aux Cable
Ipod cigarette charger
Garmin Nuvi 260w
Glasses
Sunglasses
Couple of Dasani water bottles
Folded up microfiber cloths
Ice/snow scraper
Kenwood amp/sub
Pen
Digital tire pressure gauge
Equate hand sanitizer wipes
JDM spencer air freshner

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh! Pen and digital gauge is all important. I bought a Slime the other day. It's in my apartment at school, though! And good call on the hand sanitizer wipes. Will have to pick me up some!

·
Registered
430 Posts
not at all... I just always spray exhaust black... on my teg I had a canister n1 type exhaust and sprayed it black so law enforcement would stay away :wiggle:

kept the can it always comes in handy

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
couple of empty Rockstar cans
clothes
socks
jackets
various hand tools
a bunch of shopping bags (cuz i always mean to clean my car)
loctite
CD's
my smoked taillights (for sale by the way)
OEM muffler (also for sale)

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
xo vision head unit with tv
map of fayetteville nc (Sarah gets lost alot)
subs in trunk but only one is pluged in to loud
some kind of mp4 player
laptop and my wifi for it
monster drinks
meds
body kit to the srt4
50trim turbo
t66 turbo
and some other parts for the srt4

some one is about to be a lucky man i got the money for the srt4 its gone come of next monday, but new things come for the v and im getting a new car

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
tissues
trash bag
tool kit
3 air fresheners
MP3 player and cord
Armrest full of crap
umbrella
CD holder case
Gloves
Windsheild scrapper
Bunch of engine stuff that I keep in with the spare tire like, oil, brake fluid, steering fluid, WD40, etc.
Plastic mats to protect factory mats
ac/dc converter thing, lol
I think thats it, if there is no mods to list, lol

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
gym clothes
booster seat

Nothing else because lighter the car the faster it is and better MPG.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
uh oh, its going down!! Lets get it poppin!! lol.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
You really take that seriously don't you? :smilielol5:
Sorta. I drive 30k miles a year and gas in CT is among the highest in the country. I was paying $4.75 a gallon for gas and that year I drove 40k miles. The car only got 28mpg. So that is over $6k a year in gas. Gas currently is $3.00 a gallon which is acceptable but it's climbing. I almost do not pay for my car when I get such good gas mileage the savings is paying for it. I am getting the best MPG out of a VERSA ever I believe except for the eco modder guy that put the huge tail on his car. My results are not one tankers either. I haven't gotten under 40mpg on a tank yet this year.

So by "taking it seriously" it is changing my way of life. It's putting money in my pocket, food on my table, and clothes on my kids back. If I just drove 10k miles a year I would care less about mpgs.

Also who doesn't like their car to be quick? Funny I see people talking about adding power mods then they are sticking subs in the back and big heavy rims on their car. It makes me laugh. I'd challenge any heavy 1.8 to road race with my light 1.6 :).

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Also who doesn't like their car to be quick? Funny I see people talking about adding power mods then they are sticking subs in the back and big heavy rims on their car. It makes me laugh. I'd challenge any heavy 1.8 to road race with my light 1.6 :).[/QUOTE]

lol. I agree 100% on how u feel. Gas here in NC is about 2.70 on regular. But I get mid grade. So I dunno what that is. I get about 6000-7000k miles a yr. So I dont really mind about gas prices. I fill up about every 2wks. But I have all city driving, and bunch of hills. I average 20-21mpg. Lets see how spring does for me. Im starting to slowy get better with the gas. I dont excerate as much any more off the line. I like what u said on this quote here. Theres a guy at work that has like 2 15" subs in his trunk, and he has an 04 monte carlo LT. 180hp. He goes around talking shit to people saying he could be you, lol. Whatever.... One of these days Ill have the nerve to go up against him. A buddy of mine owns a Dodge shadow 3.0 V6 with a 5 speed. He blew the doors off the monte carlo, and now the guy is trying to race me, cause im underpowered, lol. My buddy told me he was in 3rd gear at 90mph, and the monte carlo was already maxed out on gears. But the monte carlo said hes gov. at 115mph tops. Ive got mine to 120. So I could catch up after time, lol.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
I can understand why you want to save money because of the gas issue. My aftermarket rims aren't even heavy, probably lighter than my stock wheels. Have to admit the sub box in my hatch is quiet heavy, probably 30lbs or so. Gas prices around here $2.51 a gallon for regular unleaded, Colorado has pretty cheap gas prices.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I can understand why you want to save money because of the gas issue. My aftermarket rims aren't even heavy, probably lighter than my stock wheels. Have to admit the sub box in my hatch is quiet heavy, probably 30lbs or so. Gas prices around here $2.51 a gallon for regular unleaded, Colorado has pretty cheap gas prices.
Not only is it the money I truly enjoy getting better mpgs. The way you get excited to gain a few more hp I get from a few more mpg. Everyone different.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Glove compartment? Door compartments? Trunk? Tell us all what's in your Versa! Me? I've got...

- SureFire G2 Tactical Flashlight (I'm pretty sure it's the brightest handheld flashlight in existence)
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm
- Eclispe Gum (with OEM Eclipse Gum cup - lol)
- Thule Trunk Organizer
- AUX Cable (I took it from a 2010 xD in the showroom - shhh)
- CDs
- iPod Nano
- stack of Chipotle napkins (they're very crisp and high quality - lol)
- old pair of glasses (for when I'm blazed and I lose a contact or something)
- tiny bottle of glass cleaner
- travel size Lysol spray (for the rare times I need to sh!t at a gas station, etc.)
- roll of paper towels
- 1 pair spare undies (you never know)
- Emergency Survival Blanket (it's like the size of a kiwi when it's unopened and weighs nothing)
- Wool blanket (lots of farms and driving roads near my school - I've busted it out with quite a few different chicks in my 3 years here)
- Garmin Nuvi (I think it's model 205W)
- Meguiar's Hot Tire Shine
- Meguiar's Quick Detailer
- Microfiber towels

Um, yeah, that's pretty much everything in my car.
- SWEET! I have a Sunfire 6P LED Tactical Flashlight. Honestly the brightest flashlight I have ever owned! Although it was super expensive it was well worth the money. I use it a lot when I go out for walks or night photography. Also good for camping!
- 407 Transponder for the highway
- Note Pad and Pen
- Gas mileage journal
- Health insurance with student discount cards, etc
- Batteries for Flashlight (I should really keep those inside as temp fluctuation is bad for battery life...)
- Car Manual
- Tissue paper in glove compartment
- 2001 Toronto Map haha kinda useless as its 9 years old!
- Iphone holder
- Aux Cable
- Pack of Gum
- Snow brush
- Box that can be folded flat
- Fleece Blanket

That's pretty much it haha..oh and change :rofl:

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
"- 1 pair spare undies (you never know)"

So I'm on spring break... I ran out of underwear today... and I was about to go to Banana Republic to pick up a package of boxer briefs... then I remembered I had a pair in the trunk!!! Going back to school tomorrow anyways. SAVED. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.