Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking under my dash today, and on the drivers side, right behind the fuse box there is this connector. Does anyone know what it is?? There is 1 white wire going to it. It is also tapped up along with the other wires. Im stumped............

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I have no idea. You have any other pics?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what kind of pics? Its behind the fuse box, so the picture has to be taken on an angle. I dont think there is another pic I could take. I tried pulling it lose, but its really tight with tape. but if the tape was loosened it would be a long wire. Just one wire though and white one.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
was trying to see what the connector looked like.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill see if I can get another pic tommarrow of the connector. Its raining here now. lol

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
heres a couple more pics..... hope it helps!!! Someone told me the car is prewired for the tweeters, but I didnt see one of these on the other side of the car.... So I didnt think they were tweeter wires.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well like I was saying eailer. Its bunched up there, and if it was let loose theres prolly about a 8-12 inches of slack there. So i dunno either. Oh well, it dosent bother me, I just happen to see it, and was woundering if anyone knew about it.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah the cars fine. When its taped up with the other wires, then I know it was a factory thing, and its suppossed to be like that, u know... But I was curious.

·
Tribal V
621 Posts
i dont have that but yet i do have the sport for the tweeters hummmmmmmmmmm idk maybe thats what i got but i cant see if but i can feel it on the left under the vent im going to try to put it out slow so i dont f nothing up but i hope its the tweeters plug in so i can run some

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Does your car have ABS? Maybe it has something to do with that? I am really curious as to what it is. Didn't nissan offer and OEM footwell lighting? Maybe this is the plug for that?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does your car have ABS? Maybe it has something to do with that? I am really curious as to what it is. Didn't nissan offer and OEM footwell lighting? Maybe this is the plug for that?
Yeah I have ABS, but the footwell lights all connect to the bcm wires behind the glove box. I have read the instructions for the footwells like a million times a long time ago. Cause I was gonna get them and put them in. But thats on the back burner now, lol. I just didnt care for them right now. I have a almost fully loaded S model. I dont have the door kick plates and footwell lights. And I have an automatic. So im not sure. and I didnt see one on the passenger side. I even took the glovebox out, and shined a light under neath it, and didnt see it. So I dunno. But it dosent belong right there. Cause like I was saying, it sretchs out to go someone else. Its just taped there.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didnt think it was tweeters, cause theres only one wire, not two. And I assumed tweeters need two wires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts