Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody i dont know if yall remember me, from the nico forum but i got sick of the bull over there so here i am. i just ordered two new parts for my versa also thought id let yall know you can get the whiteline adjustable swaybar on ebay occasionally i just picked mine up for 185 bucks with free shipping cheaper then most, since the american website has to special order it thought id let ya know since it seems that most of us forgot about this part hoping itll help when i start doing the time attack stuff

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
welcome to the site! ya this one is a lot more chill than nico, hope you enjoy your stay!!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Now let's not bash all of Nico. I still like the regional forum. The Versa forum was just over run with 240 lurkers giving us crap for enjoying our cars.

This has been a much more enjoyable place to hash out ideas and opinions. :)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i bought a whiteline adjustable rear swaybar and the ventshade things off of versaspeed, had some problems with them at first being that the instructions were in japanese and they didnt go on like the ones i had on my ranger well hopefully the swaybar will be easy not too sure about the adjustable part of it...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i love em man i got some more work to do ill tell ya about it in the parts forum hopefully yall will be on board

·
Registered
123 Posts
welcome to the forum!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.