Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

Name is Adam, and i'm new to this forum. Wanted to check out some other versa's and see what kinda cool ideas and mods people have. I hope to learn more about the car and become friends with people who share the same enthusiasm as I do for Nissan Versa's. I just posted Pics of my 2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback. So please check em out and tell me what you guys think of them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Silver all the way! I'm kinda bummed, tried to tinker with my intake and now it bogs out when i floor it and it's just annoying. I think the diameter of the pipe is too big for the maf sensor.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ferdie! Hey that's a clean SL you got there. Does that have a sunroof??

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to NVF

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome Adam!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome pal, nice looking V you got yourself there. Nice wing, where you get it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it to get it installed and painted? Also how's it holding up? Don't hear too many good reviews about Chinese parts. Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome, make sure to check out the how to section

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RedAlertV....I installed it and painted it myself. Didn't cost much, I already had the paint gun. I just bought the paint and the clear. All together cost me about 40 bucks. It's holding up pretty good, no problems with it so far. Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
djmurfi...thanks for the advice, I checked it out and i found what I was looking for to help with my auto window up situation.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to the forums good sir! Check out the how to section for some great tips and answers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.