Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
I usually have a random LOLcat / cute animal picture on my desktop... Today is a guinea pig, not my pig Ling Ling, but an exceptionally cute one I found on cuteoverload.com (yes, I am a GEEK!).

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts

time stamp is wrong. This was from like 07 and that is my daughter Kylar Paige. She is going to be 5 in July. That is a park down the road from me.

My comp is a PC from around 01. It's so old it's not funny.

·
Registered
247 Posts

I really do not like paint on Win7 -_- Anyway This is what it currently is. Its prettier than my car, haha.

And the image, its bigger if some can't see it too well. lol and it looks neater than on my desktop.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
This is mine. I love it to death!!! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
Haha. Frenchy chan that's a neat pic. My brother has that car as his winter driver. His is the bright yellow one. Lol.
i'd love to have a protege5, but they want a ton of money for them with high miles! i can get a regular protege for like $2-3 grand less!! or a newer mazda3 sedan for a few grand more and it would have less miles....i guess i'll just have to drool over them for a while

....so instead of that i got a versa!

plus, we have a mazda3 hb, which is just like the p5's...just shaped a little different :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
i'd love to have a protege5, but they want a ton of money for them with high miles! i can get a regular protege for like $2-3 grand less!! or a newer mazda3 sedan for a few grand more and it would have less miles....i guess i'll just have to drool over them for a while

plus, we have a mazda3 hb, which is just like the p5's...just shaped a little different :)
I'd love a Protege5 too!!! But they're hard to find here, and when you do it's outrageous and they don't haggle. =[ I love the older mazda.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts

You want a Protege 5? I'm sure my brother would LOVE to get rid of his. It's been degraded to a winter car only. I would LOVE to have his BMW instead of the Mazda. He just has not had much luck with the Protege 5 ... plus it's bright yellow 'zoom zoom' :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it is so low to the ground. I prefer my Versa over it any day.
My Saturn's low! A lot lower than the Versa, and its stock height. >.> I forget how close I am to the ground lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts