Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with the incoming tax refund which many of you will be getting and have eagerly been waiting for I'm sure lol I'm planning on buying some new wheels. Found these on ebay and they look like Reps but decent looking none the less at very affordable prices. My questions is which would you guys choose, or none lol.

Candidate One:

Candidate Two:

Candidate Three: These I can get with tires at just over 100-200 bucks more than the others without tires.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Candidate 2 is actually Bronze.

·
Registered
691 Posts
None. What are the white wheels in your avatar?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I really like the second ones. Same color. Link?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
None. What are the white wheels in your avatar?
White once are some no name brand I got locally. I just feel like it's time for a fresh look. For me fresh look is one-twice a year if you look back at my history lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I really like the second ones. Same color. Link?
I'm also leaning towards the second one but I just saw the first one in black and it looks sick lol.

BTW here's the link to the seller;
aspecwheel | eBay

See what I mean lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm also leaning towards the second one but I just saw the first one in black and it looks sick lol.

BTW here's the link to the seller;
aspecwheel | eBay

See what I mean lol
those on your versa would be dope!

and thanks!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hear you Wilson, I myself will have to make some compromises with the wife if i'm to get any of these wheels. Nice pick of color and style by the way ;)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's the beauty of rims now days, you can change em to any color you want when you get sick of it lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
RedAlertV
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing