Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid question but whatever I haven't seen it been done on a v but does anyone know if 13 inch wire wheels will fit like I said stupid question just being curious I've seen all these other rice burners with them on n figured maybe I should try it on the hatch lol yea I know y would I do something like that just out of curiosity thou thought I would ask thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
The problem with going smaller is the wheel is more likely to rub on the brakes or suspension. While playing on one of the major wheel/tire websites, oddly enough, they did have options for 13" wheels for my 2014 Note. . So yes this may be plausible. I don't think a wire wheel would be a popular choice though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol thanks I was just wondering cause I've seen big cars n trucks on lowrider rims n wondered y not give it a try on a small car I even saw a Chevy hhr on lowrider rims but I was just curious

·
Registered
691 Posts
No... if you want a clean but distinct look, get Spec V Sentra rims, then lower it. BBS RS reps would look ok, but those are overplayed, people put them on everything, just like "LS1 swap all the cars!" trend.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking more on the line of some 20s that more my style but who knows maybe soon money is tight at the moment

·
Registered
2 Posts
I thought factory size for our Versa was a 15 inch rim?! I didnt know they came with 14's out of the factory! Good to know. As for my Versa it's stock and staying stock for a long time lol. I just ordered some replica hubcaps from ebay since I lost my two front ones in the freeway lol.
I always thought the Versa would look sick with some coilovers dropped about 2 inches and with some nice 15 or 16's x either 6.5 or 7 inch wide wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
Prelude2Versa24
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing