Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around trying to find some good looking headlight and taillights to replace the stock ones. I'm putting about $3k into my car and I would like to get it all done at once, as I'm very busy and need to have the car finished as quickly as possible. I'm doing Tein coil overs, 17x9 (or staggered not sure yet) rims, stillen exhaust, carbon fiber hood and hatch, underbody lighting, door handle lighting, possibly a custom front splitter, and maybe some interior work. There may be a chance of a body kit but I haven't found one yet that I really like so that is why I'm contemplating the splitter. But as the title of the thread suggests I really want to change the heads and tails, any ideas?

Thanks,
CB

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Tiida front and rear end conversion!! I'm not a fan of cheap aftermarket lights.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Great light good quality. They are hard to find, but Ebay has sets every now and then. They sold on most major sites until they sold out , and the company stopped making them.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just purchased these from China from a new manufacturer, they arrived yesterday and look legit! came with a free HID kit too, although my current ones are of higher quality. now i just need to install them, probably will tomorrow since i gotta do a bunch of repairs to my front bumper haha

Car Xenon Headlights For Nissan Tiida 08 2008 with angel eyes li [ACE20335] - $388.80 : HIESTAR ONLINE STORE, SPECIAL CAR DVD PLAYER WITH GPS NAVIGATION
Those look really nice! Let me know easy they are to install

·
Registered
993 Posts
Not hard to install, but it takes some time. You have to remove the front bumper and grill. When you set them in push them back and hold it in place as you tighten the back bolt of the headlight. Otherwise it pokes out, and make your bumper stick out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not hard to install, but it takes some time. You have to remove the front bumper and grill. When you set them in push them back and hold it in place as you tighten the back bolt of the headlight. Otherwise it pokes out, and make your bumper stick out.
Good to know thanks! I may make this a project for an upcoming weekend

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can go to the retrofitsource.com and purchase a full HID kit and install it yourself like I did. I bought the Morimoto H1 bi-xenon HID projector and installed it myself for around $270. It works great for the price, much better than the ebay kits or slapping on the HID bulb in your reflector housing. It is nowhere near the intensity and width of the OEM HID on my 2010 Acura TL, but it has out shined a couple of other OEM HIDs I've driven passed on the road, like the early 2000s BMWs and my friend's 2006 G35.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/9260534325/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/9260527059/

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
If you're gonna dump that much money on the car don't go cheap. Try and find some OEM projectors from Asia. I've seen them so they have em, I just don't have any links.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.