Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have a 2014 Versa that was in an accident. The radiator leaked the transmission oil. Radiator has been replaced but the car wont run. When I placed the car in "D" the car will only advance just a couple feet and stops. I was told by the mechanic I need to add transmission fluid. Please help, the car has not been moved in weeks. Please post a pic to where I check it. I know where the transmission pan is at. I know where the drain plug is at. But I need to know where to add oil. I have the oil pump, I also got the CVT transmission oil. These days cars dont have dipsticks.

I picture of a 2013 versa is the same as mine.
I'm assuming you are talking about the CVT transmission. If so, you are right. There is no dipstick on this transmission. There is a filler and a drain plug on the transmission.

Check out this link for the service manual - Section D - Transmission/TransAxle page 17

Nissan Versa Factory Service Manuals

·
Registered
527 Posts
With what tool do I remove the filler.

Yes, I do have a CVT transmission.
Sorry I have not done this procedure myself and I should have said filler "plug". I was just reading the service manual. I would assume some type of wrench similar to the what you used to remove the drain plug.

I don't think it requires a special tool just to undo the filler plug.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.