Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've always had positive experiences with tirerack.com. If you buy rims, tires, and TPS sensors they can come mounted and balanced too. I got 17" Enkei Imola rims and Bridgestone Potenza tires for something like $1200.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I got my rims and wheels from Custom Tires, Custom Wheels, Wheel and Tire Packages, Chrome Rims for your Car, Truck, or SUV from Performance Plus Wheel and Tire, great selection of rims, tires and they even have full TPMS kits for the cheap (and it works!). Customer service was spot on, they called me before placing the rims order to double check order and shipping address. On a side note: They did not have the tires that I checked out with but they did offer to replace them with tires that were a greater value.

EDIT: Also free shipping over continental US

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I've heard good things about discount tire direct, competitive prices, discounts all the time, plus free shipping, mounting and balancing.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi everyone,
This is actually my first post. I was wondering what size rims I should purchase and if anyone has ever used wheelfire.com? I have heard that upgrading to 17x7.5 will decrease fuel economy because they are heavier and also ruin ride comfort, is this true or was this person pulling my leg? I would like to change a few things on my versa but I'm not entirely sure what the best routes to take are.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Hi everyone,
This is actually my first post. I was wondering what size rims I should purchase and if anyone has ever used wheelfire.com? I have heard that upgrading to 17x7.5 will decrease fuel economy because they are heavier and also ruin ride comfort, is this true or was this person pulling my leg? I would like to change a few things on my versa but I'm not entirely sure what the best routes to take are.
Hey fella, welcome to the site. Check out this thread to give you a better idea of what works and what doesn't.

http://www.nissanversaforums.com/brakes-suspension/3266-your-versas-stance.html

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks sergmx! I'm thinking about a set of Motegis 17 x 7.5 without lowering the car. I need to have as much ride comfort as possible as I drive around 23000 miles per year. Do you think that would look good or should I lower it a little?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.