Nissan Versa Forums banner

Which do you like better

• 1024 wide (with the edges with the blue backgrount)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Fluid, site goes all the way to the end.

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Fluid looks better i think. I checked on my 19" regular screen and my dell mini. I like how the Fluid dynamically adjusts the content based on the window size. With the static text (your live site), the user has to scroll if the window is not big enough.

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VersaNation.com You should make it the same size as the 3 columns.. I think it would look a lot cleaner..
What do you mean?

Fluid looks better i think. I checked on my 19" regular screen and my dell mini. I like how the Fluid dynamically adjusts the content based on the window size. With the static text (your live site), the user has to scroll if the window is not big enough.
does it do a lot of scrolling on your dell mini?
I am kindof torn, as I think most people have a resolution to not scroll with it, but with some of the netbooks and stuff I can see fluid being a huge difference.

Thanks for the feedback guys

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well, with Fluid, even the wide screens benefit as it takes less space vertically in order to fill in horizontally. the scrolling on the mini... well, when you site loads, I cannot see the car on your top banner, but all of the text on the banner is nicely centered on the screen. If i scroll the screen, then I can see the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts