Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally was gonna get the 4pc blue set

But now im thinking bout getting this instead (7 colors)

Of course I dont see me going far from blue considering everything else is blue.
JW wondering what everyone thinks I should do..

Also i might just go to autozone and buy some leds there because i have the day off today and itd be nice to go ahead and do this.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I got mine at autozone, been good to me for the past year. cheaper, and quicker.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Those were the once I got, I just cut the cigarette lighter plug off and connected wires to my dimming switch. Fuse box would be better cause you'll have more control over it. Mine just come on when my headlights are on and turn off when lights are off or when i turn off dimming switch which is not good cause it turns all other lights inside off too lol.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I got the red led glow. I really like mine. Beware of the 7-color set, the way it works is weird. Only a couple led's per tube are given to each color, so if you have it set to solid blkue for instance, you only get 2 or 3 led's, which means it isn't very bright. If you want the brightness, get the single color set. If you want the mood effect, go with the 7-color. just my .02

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.