Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Versa owner here, its my first car Im used to large trucks so its a large but much needed change and I like it. Its an 2013 S model. I was reading online where the 4spd conventional OR the CVT can be had in these cars for this year model. when I test drove a Versa SV I could feel the CVT. in my car I think I feel it shift out sometimes. However, Ive been getting 35-38mpg. Is there a chance Ive got a normal 4spd in my car or the CVT? may be a dumb question but its a base model and has me wondering.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks, yall are right and its the lack of the L on the selector that first had me wondering. Im pretty familiar with the continuously variable trans and didnt think they would select different gears, only have a H and L.

Looking at the window sticker confirmed its a 4spd conventianal auto which is cool with me, I was iffy about a cvt in a car anyways. that and Im still averaging 36.2mpg running 75-80? Im satisfied

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.