Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like this. Deos it fit good? Deos it stay in place? Is it at a comfortable position?

pics would be great! :ihih:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Looks like the same one i got for my sedan.

It fit so tight in the cupholder i didnt even need the screws or foam tape. It is in the way of the ebrake but other than that I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No issues with fit but installation with screws was tough. Instead I set it in with epoxy. Quite comfortable, but hinge is flimsy so I use it mainly as armrest and don't access the storage much. No problem with handbrake access.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have it for my 2014 Versa sedan. It fits really tight in the front cup holder, but needs to be fastened into the rear cup holder (where I need it, because I drive manual). I bought some long screws and did it that way).

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah i got that exact same one from fleabay :] its totally worth it makes your versa more comfortable and adds an extra storage for junk like pens, receipts, sun glasses, etc.. i use it for spare change... ALOT of change! so go buy one.. losing one cup holder is not bad at all lol :yesnod:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have it for my 2014 Versa sedan. It fits really tight in the front cup holder, but needs to be fastened into the rear cup holder (where I need it, because I drive manual). I bought some long screws and did it that way).
Do you have use to the stock armrest after install?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts